• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Chong Yah versus the monolithic PAP

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Ever wondered why European economies are sluggish

Ever wonder why Europeans have more public holidays, shorter work hours, not too bad fertility rate while Singapore has the longest workweek and a hopeless fertility rate that can only stop it from vanishing from the face of this earth by importing a foreign population increasingly larger than the native population?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a school of thought that LCY has the backing of Old man to say that. Idea is to stick some spurs into govt inertia and test the market with contrarian provocations. kind of opinion balloons.

Wasn't he related to the 'royal house', his daughter married to....?? I remember LCY, and was never impress with him, when I was studying we had to switch from John Lyyod Hanson "A textbook of economic" (ISBN9708712120203), in which I still have the battered, worn out book, with me; to LCY textbook of economic, in which we have to switch over. As for LCY book, it was been 'reccyled' as waste..