• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lily Neo: Ist World Country, 3rd World Living Standard

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's a good MP, she's not the typical 'yes (wo)man' dressed in white. she does her job well in scrutinizing policies. besides, she looks damn good for her age.
25qy6if.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean when she first started, she didn't know there were poor people in Sinkapore? How come election coming liao, suddenly developed 'third eye' to spot poor people? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's a good MP, she's not the typical 'yes (wo)man' dressed in white. she does her job well in scrutinizing policies. besides, she looks damn good for her age.
25qy6if.jpg

If she looks ugly, I believe your comments will not sway too much to her.

In life it works this way. More pretty and handsome, more people will support.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun talk cock lah you, keep saying PAP sucks and criticize FTs, Dr Neo is also an FT, now come here por her neh neh, you fucking double 2 headed snake :biggrin::biggrin:, in your dreams that Dr Neo is your wife lah, whahahaha... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

heh, my area under she ok.i am proud to have her as my mp.
well, i also want her to be my wife if there is a chance.why not since she's so sweet and have a good heart.

too bad, one person strength alone cannot do anything.the 'OnlyOne' control everything, you think she's superwoman meh??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

LilyNeo ... all the way!!! PAP ===>>> wait long long!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard to say if she is wayanging or the 154th is using her as part of their usual wayang.

I suggest the APs approach her and ask her to join them with the possibility of being Minister for MCYS if they win. Then we can see if she would rather play the wayang game with the PAP or join a real political party intent to win and to serve the people.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard to say if she is wayanging or the 154th is using her as part of their usual wayang.

I suggest the APs approach her and ask her to join them with the possibility of being Minister for MCYS if they win. Then we can see if she would rather play the wayang game with the PAP or join a real political party intent to win and to serve the people.

are you nuts???i dont think you will do it too if you were in her position.who will want to gamble on this?commonsense knows that under the umbrella of PAP, every MP will enjoy life to the fullest.Who on earth so stupid to jump ship and then lost all the goodies under the PAP umbrella???

Can Opposition take over the PAP?If not, i don't think anyone already inside the PAP umbrella will want to jump ship to another umbrella even if she or he really really care for the people.What if the other ship sink?Yes there are really some MP who do care for the people and want to make our country a better place to stay.But in this practical world, there is only one thing that count, $$$ !!! So... the answer speak.. $$$!!! But it's life.Everyone in this world want a better life for themselves.
So we can't really blame them too.

Only if the one ' The OnlyOne' can change, then it's going to be a really better place for everyone here!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 13 Oct 2010
Watch this chilling video: Old man dies alone -- without anyone knowing

watch_this_chilling_video_old_man_dies_alone_-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=2&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
20%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Shiok!
1%

LOL!
4%

So sad
69%

Sure or not?
2%

Bochup
4%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
STOMPer aghast was shocked to see this video of an elderly man, whose body was discovered in his HDB flat many days after his death.

The video highlights the plight of the elderly who live alone in Singapore, says the STOMPer.

"I chanced upon this video online and was shocked to see that an elderly man had died in his home without anyone knowing.

"His body was only discovered days after his death.

"The video shows dried blood stains all over the floor.

"It is really heart-breaking to see the plight of elderly people who live alone in Singapore.

"They have nobody to turn to even in case of emergencies and nobody to help them.

"In the end they have to suffer such a silent and cruel death."

Watch the chilling video of an elderly man who died alone
Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: elderly

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm no apologist for PAPpies but you can find such harrowing incidences in every country, as long as you search hard enough. On welfare policy, I think the PAPpies have it right. At least it appeals to a self-reliant individualist like me.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 15 Oct 2010
So inhumane: Elderly have to climb stairs to reach lift at Toa Payoh HDB block

so_sad_this_is_where_our_elders_live-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=2&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
22%

Shiok!
11%

LOL!
22%

So sad
33%

Sure or not?
11%

Bochup
1%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
Senior citizens living at this block of flats in Toa Payoh have to climb up and down two flights of stairs just to reach their lift lobby, says STOMPer Septuagenarian.

STOMPer Septuagenarian wrote:

"These pictures were taken at Block 5 Lorong 7 Toa Payoh.

"A friend who works overseas asked me to visit his father who lives at Block 5, a block of HDB flats for the elderly.

"After parking my car, I had to mount a flight of steps and then down another flight of steps to reach the lift.

"Most of the residents in this block live in 1-room apartments and three residents share a unit.

"The interior is spartan, with three mattresses on the floor and a small kitchen and a toilet. When I emerged from the lift I had to go through a long corridor with a ceiling lamp which is lit even in the day.

"On entering the flat I was greeted with a stench reminiscent of urine and faeces. The mattresses had not been washed for a year and the occupant complained to me that he was bitten by bedbugs every night.

"I hope our MPs and social workers could pay these residents a visit and bring some cheer to their lonely hearts this Christmas."

20101015sselderly-data.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you nuts???i dont think you will do it too if you were in her position.who will want to gamble on this?commonsense knows that under the umbrella of PAP, every MP will enjoy life to the fullest.Who on earth so stupid to jump ship and then lost all the goodies under the PAP umbrella???

Can Opposition take over the PAP?If not, i don't think anyone already inside the PAP umbrella will want to jump ship to another umbrella even if she or he really really care for the people.What if the other ship sink?Yes there are really some MP who do care for the people and want to make our country a better place to stay.But in this practical world, there is only one thing that count, $$$ !!! So... the answer speak.. $$$!!! But it's life.Everyone in this world want a better life for themselves.
So we can't really blame them too.

Only if the one ' The OnlyOne' can change, then it's going to be a really better place for everyone here!!!

My idea is to show her for what she is and to highlight the way the PAP treats the elderly and poor in Singapore.

If Lily is so hung __ to help the people and she has such a hard time even as an MP then she should find a better way. If the AP can offer her a cabinet position if she joins the APs and the APs win then good for everybody. But all this long way to go.

What is more important is to invite her via a press statement, as a small item within other issues in the press statement. Use the occasion to highlight the PAPies treatment of the elderly and poor in Singapore.

Use the occasion to draw people into thinking positive things when they know that the APs have confidence to invite a PAP MP to join them.

Use the occasion to open the door to other current and past PAP MPs to join the APs.

Use the occasion to announce to Singaporeans why the next GE will set the political arena in Singapore for the next 25-30 years because if PAP wins, more FTs until Singapore becomes a totally different place. More FTs until PAP can be assured of victory from these new voters.

If the APs win, then we can have a more democratic process and stop the influx of FTs and have our country governmed by people who care for the country and its citizens.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As someone said earlier, this is a charade ....

good cop, bad cop charade ....

look how she por lum par during LKY's birthday, you will know ....:o