• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is grossly unfair to some poor victim women indeed

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1f41d286fb7162fcd669a177488562da.jpg

:biggrin:

70B38A9F-A80B-460E-99A9-9D6CDF7E8E2A.jpeg

Burmese

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay Hokay, since you love her so much, I have just got contacted Vogue Magazine to do a Cover for both of you in the next release...

How about this? :biggrin:
Good enuff? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

View attachment 52256
Hokay, here you go, Chinks RA Movie starring both of them :biggrin:

Boss and his Concubine Ginfreaky. As Boss stated in one of his post...

View attachment 52288
OMG :eek: She's really a public toilet :eek: Enjoying my Burmese brother leongsam and Thai froggy dicks?!? :eek:

I doubt she's a virgin. She must have lied!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously nowadays I see people die a violent death and their family colleagues friends relatives say they are good people I will think must be this kind of act good infront of people but real evil nasty behind type like @AhMeng @glockman aka @Cottonmouth aka @Valium @sweetiepie @musashi @rotiprata @Papsmearer @PTADER etc etc
Some shameful pussy clone @Burmese ccb people with ccb mouth pointing ccb fingers at poor victim again say I poor victim of ccb lies should be ashamed of myself not post here everyday woh. Another fake good but real evil bastard that deserved violent death for himself and descendants. More car fall off the bridge with violent death for his descendant please!