• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is grossly unfair to some poor victim women indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D1144C19-7BEF-4157-A92F-41EB7D7ABEBC.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically if you don’t complain, ccb people with ccb people say you are guilty and used that to justify further ccb crimes on you. You complain with full details also no use, ccb people with ccb mouth don’t believe your story and discredit your character by all kinds of direct insults or or act smart and clever insinuating insults. No way for poor victim to emerge unscathed and you can’t even call yourself poor victim without ccb people with ccb mouth scorning that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically if you don’t complain, ccb people with ccb people say you are guilty and used that to justify further ccb crimes on you. You complain with full details also no use, ccb people with ccb mouth don’t believe your story and discredit your character by all kinds of direct insults or or act smart and clever insinuating insults. No way for poor victim to emerge unscathed and you can’t even call yourself poor victim without ccb people with ccb mouth scorning that.
And it’s not whether poor victim women worry or not but ccb people with ccb mouth will be pointing their ccb fingers at poor victim non stop and it’s easy for others to say no need to care what people think but in reality everyone cares what other people think of them. It’s just that it’s not them being smeared so they don’t care.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it’s not whether poor victim women worry or not but ccb people with ccb mouth will be pointing their ccb fingers at poor victim non stop and it’s easy for others to say no need to care what people think but in reality everyone cares what other people think of them. It’s just that it’s not them being smeared so they don’t care.
So unless you went through what I went through and still going through non stop victim blaming smearing stealing slandering and harassing, don’t even think you can do better than me and judge me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So unless you went through what I went through and still going through non stop victim blaming smearing stealing slandering and harassing, don’t even think you can do better than me and judge me.
Don’t believe me? Put your precious women at home to the test and subject them to what I went through and still going through and see whether they jumped off the building or not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the snake crocodile bully calling poor victim a bully just like the ccb Malaysian calling Spore bullying their Johor chief minister. Everyone can see past your actions indeed.
See? Poor victim women can’t even call themselves a poor victim without ccb people with ccb mouth scorning that and point their ccb fingers to accuse you a bully pretending to be victim.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Proven again so fast. Judge you guilty if you keep quiet and walked away. But if you give your story, they disbelieve your story and viciously discredit your character is how grossly unfair this ccb world is to some poor victim women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Proven again so fast. Judge you guilty if you keep quiet and walked away. But if you give your story, they disbelieve your story and viciously discredit your character is how grossly unfair this ccb world is to some poor victim women.
Even if you give your story naming the perpetrators and not afraid to be sued by them also no use!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya don’t blame the victim for worry or not, care or don’t care what people think or not, weak or strong, stupid or clever. The blame should lie squarely on the crime perpetrators ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one that cares about what people think about him and that’s why he is hiding behind computer doing evil nasty things to me while in front of people act a good father, son, brother, colleague, subordinate, friend, relative. Isn’t it true for you Cantonese slut and son of slut?
Seriously nowadays I see people die a violent death and their family colleagues friends relatives say they are good people I will think must be this kind of act good infront of people but real evil nasty behind type like @AhMeng @glockman aka @Cottonmouth aka @Valium @sweetiepie @musashi @rotiprata @Papsmearer @PTADER etc etc