• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Library Security Guard Siao On Woh!

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the fucker says he is very rich, but stay in HDB flat and shop at NTUC Fairprice one ??

Perhaps if you ask him nicely, he will reply to u ...he beri rich and high class one u noe.:rolleyes:..so he can choose to be whatever he wanna be :eek: :p

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish ALL libraries have security guards like this. For too long, our public libraries have been hijacked by the idiots and the uncouth, children and adults alike.

National library should hire more of these strict guards. The stomper and others like him should stay away from the library until he learns to have more social manners.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish ALL libraries have security guards like this. For too long, our public libraries have been hijacked by the idiots and the uncouth, children and adults alike.

National library should hire more of these strict guards. The stomper and others like him should stay away from the library until he learns to have more social manners.

Agreed! I can't even have a peaceful read in the library nowadays because of si nong kias talking loudly, foreign students fooling around, and noisy kids. This Singh should set an example and throw out anyone breaching any rule!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal

I once saw a PRC Ah Tiong lift up his leg while seated on a chair, stroked his toes, then proceeded to turn the pages of his PRC newspaper. These PRC Ah Tiongs all same modus operandi, rushing for their PRC newspapers!

Security guards should forcibly LIFT these PRCs trash & just toss them out of the main entrance of libraries like tossing away tissue paper!

jw5

Loyal

The stomper and idiots like him will never learn social manners. They have been brought up by uncouth and inconsiderate parents who don't have any respect for others.

jw5

Loyal
I once saw a PRC Ah Tiong lift up his leg while seated on a chair, stroked his toes, then proceeded to turn the pages of his PRC newspaper. These PRC Ah Tiongs all same modus operandi, rushing for their PRC newspapers!

Security guards should forcibly LIFT these PRCs trash & just toss them out of the main entrance of libraries like tossing away tissue paper!
You should have gone up to the son of a bitch and embarrassed him in front of everyone. Remember that face is of utmost importance to a chinaman.

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed! I can't even have a peaceful read in the library nowadays because of si nong kias talking loudly, foreign students fooling around, and noisy kids. This Singh should set an example and throw out anyone breaching any rule!

The problem here, is that people naturally take full advantage of situations whenever rules are relaxed and flexibility is show. Give them an inch, they'll take an undeserved mile. next jeepal will demand his right to brew his own coffee...

babies? bringing your baby to the library is really inconsiderate. Just browse online, run in with your baby and borrow the book out. No need to stay on and feed and change the nappies there.... must be enjoying the free aircon. PUI!

The bayi bouncer is my hero! Which library is that? I'll go salute him.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is high time serious library users reclaim their rights to library use and throw out the trash.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once saw a PRC Ah Tiong lift up his leg while seated on a chair, stroked his toes, then proceeded to turn the pages of his PRC newspaper.

PRC Ah Tiong men are like this. When they eat at a restuarant, they lift their leggings of their trousers up. Have you been on a aircraft with them especially during summer? They take off their shoes and put their smelly feet and smelly socks on an empty seat in front.

I once wished that I could use a lighted match or a lighter on-board so that the whole plane will smell of smelly barbecued feet and socks.:biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stomper and idiots like him will never learn social manners. They have been brought up by uncouth and inconsiderate parents who don't have any respect for others.

You are right. Look at the children in schools now and you wonder if they been properly parented (if there is such a word). I once had to tell off a secondary school student (in long white pants) to get his muddied shoes off a chair.

Another incident, after a rainy spell and at the end of a golf game, saw one Singaporean put his m&d-caked shoes on a seat before going for his showers. I threw the pair of shoes into the rubbish bin.:p

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
This turban is overzealous, drinks and sweets has got nothing to do with security let alone breach it. A security guard is he not??:mad:

Cheers.:biggrin:

TaikoTai

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, no food and drinks are allowed in the library. Over the years, rules have been relaxed to accomodate bottles of plain water, but that's where it all ends. Library patrons would do damn well to respect the rules of the library. The bai jaga was right and rightly so. If I was him, I would do the same thing again...

TaikoTai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another incident, after a rainy spell and at the end of a golf game, saw one Singaporean put his m&d-caked shoes on a seat before going for his showers. I threw the pair of shoes into the rubbish bin.:p

I salute you lah... That shud be the way to treat these dumb Singaporeans...

jw5

Loyal
You are right. Look at the children in schools now and you wonder if they been properly parented (if there is such a word). I once had to tell off a secondary school student (in long white pants) to get his muddied shoes off a chair.

I suuport your actions.
It's time some of us took some action over inconsiderate behaviour, rather than simply take photos or videos.

jw5

Loyal
In the first place, no food and drinks are allowed in the library. Over the years, rules have been relaxed to accomodate bottles of plain water, but that's where it all ends. Library patrons would do damn well to respect the rules of the library. The bai jaga was right and rightly so. If I was him, I would do the same thing again...
I agree that there should be no food and water allowed.
Water is ok since people can get thirsty after reading, researching or studying for many hours. But why do they need to eat in the library?

jw5

Loyal
This turban is overzealous, drinks and sweets has got nothing to do with security let alone breach it. A security guard is he not??:mad:

Cheers.:biggrin:
He is not just a security guard.
He is also ensuring that the rules and policies are being enforced, so that other users will not be adversely affected by the inconsiderate people.