• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li learns from her "honest mistake"....

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
"With three Chinese and one Singaporean in the semi-finals, to me it's already a success," said the Singapore paddler. "I'll do my best and fight for (bronze)." :biggrin:

KheongKarn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, she is a PRC lah.

But quite interesting to watch her small and minute boobs bouncing when she was jumping up and down.

Maybe that got Susilo interested until he was dissapointed when he saw the Real Thing. :biggrin:

A

Alu862

"With three Chinese and one Singaporean in the semi-finals, to me it's already a success," said the Singapore paddler. "I'll do my best and fight for (bronze)." :biggrin:

We should have hired that Afghan Taekwando bronze medallist. He would be many times cheaper than the trio

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who's the "Singaporean" she's referring to?

Anyway, she'll be getting a big fat bonu$$$$$$$ for the team silver. That in itself is good enough reward. She gonna be a millionaire pingpong player soon, if she's not already one.