• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LG(NS) going to private sector

Rushwind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Too old.

Won't be too shocked if he is leaving the 'iron ricebowl' coz he was marginalised.

GD, care to shed some light on why hewas marginalised? He was in the same class in ACS with Ronnie Tay, ex-chief of navy, and Jek Kian Yee, who was also a president's scholar.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD, care to shed some light on why hewas marginalised? He was in the same class in ACS with Ronnie Tay, ex-chief of navy, and Jek Kian Yee, who was also a president's scholar.

Just my guess. Find it hard to digest that someone eating from an iron ricebowl would want to leave.

Jek was no high flier. He was a Col in his late 30s. Was Dir MSD previously. Should be 50 this year. No idea where he is now.

linkedin

Alfrescian
Loyal
GLC is also 'private sector'

CEO of SMRT

562222_410046212360170_148869495144511_1282781_608553512_n.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just my guess. Find it hard to digest that someone eating from an iron ricebowl would want to leave.

Jek was no high flier. He was a Col in his late 30s. Was Dir MSD previously. Should be 50 this year. No idea where he is now.
He did made BG before retirement.
President scholar cum white horse if dun make BG is damn malu for the father.
Last heard migrated to US.

Ronnie Tay I first met him when he was only a major....the only major hanging out amongs the colonels and BGs playing golf. I knew then he was earmarked to go far.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Too old.
hahaha..., bro, too old is not the "root" reason.....more likely CEP is not ministar....
those military officers with CEP ministar would have been asked to joined politics earlier and not becum CDF....
there are examples of "old" PSs becumming ministars.

Last edited: