• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Letter from a “Quitter”

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes hes right we cannot choose to be not cursed. But we have our forefathers blood. They knee china was fucked up. Theyd ratyer stay under the brits. This was how bad it was

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eventually only the Indians and Malays will make up Sinkiepore's population. The Malays are pro PAP and the Indians are PAP pets. the quitters are Chinese, they realized this cuntry has been turned into a shIt hole by CaQ and his Cronies.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eventually only the Indians and Malays will make up Sinkiepore's population. The Malays are pro PAP and the Indians are PAP pets. the quitters are Chinese, they realized this cuntry has been turned into a shIt hole by CaQ and his Cronies.

i am malay bro i never liked pap ever since i was a young boy and i never voted for them too.
i also left singapore for good u be surprise there more and more singaporean malay migrating to Australia in fact there one big kampong of malays in warribee suburd :smile:

and in my next to my suburd(5 min drive) last year i met 1 malay family just migrated from singapore.

Last edited:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of my Singapore friends still believe Singapore is the best for them.
For foreigners who is resident eg Malaysian or philipino. They again tell me our government and land is the best.
In a way they are correct as compare to their own native country.
to me bro singapore was the best to lived in the 70s to early 90s those days life were simple and everybody were happy and less stress and happy and friendly.
after the 90s things slowly started to change when the gahmen open the gate and slowly gettting crowded that when people started to be stress. salary was stagnant because employers can get cheaper worker and work longer hours.

there was once i told my ang mo neighbor that i came from sg he said singapore airport very nice but after i told him what really going on in sg his jaw drop!
he couldnt believe such a rich country the people have to push trolley to sell to karang guni just to buy food for day and foreigners are give free education while the local have to take bank loan or sell their house just to pay the school fees. so from that conversation he have a diffeeerent view :smile:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg is a stepping stone for tiongs. meet so many tiongs in sillycon valley (over 69 and still counting) who obtained sinkie citizenship and hopped over to the valley after 6.9 years to work for better pay. all of them admit that sg is not their end game, just a convenient spot to obtain a foreign citizenship that is "friendly" to the u.s. immigration system in order to game the system to emigrate to their ultimate objective: californicate. that was during the bush and obama years. thanks to trump, immigrants can no longer use "stepping stone" cuntries to apply for the green card. their applications are now based on their respective places of birth.
u are right bro many of them use sg as spring board

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially as a Muslim, I am sure you found the lack of halal food stores in Australia but that is how it is.

I encountered some ex-Singaporean Muslims who complained incessantly about this.
actually bro there no issue for me. i dont know about other muslim. for myself i always buy chicken or beef or seafood at Coles. i have to understand i in ang mo country and honestly there are places which sell halal meat but i have to drive 45 min to and 1 hour i just dont want to waste my time driving far just to buy halal meat lol.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually bro there no issue for me. i dont know about other muslim. for myself i always buy chicken or beef or seafood at Coles. i have to understand i in ang mo country and honestly there are places which sell halal meat but i have to drive 45 min to and 1 hour i just dont want to waste my time driving far just to buy halal meat lol.

Your example is a classic example of "assimilation".

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay are useless wherever they go.

Thanks to Chinese is ruling the government. If u are a Mudland Malai cannot even think of migrating anywhere and with 1Aus:3.2 RM can only buy a garage space to live.

Are u the brain drain for Singapore losing 1 local talent leaving Singapore?

More m&ds with no brains to contribute to Aus ecomony it does not matter 1 million m&ds leave the Sin shore... in fact let them leave make rooms for FT to replace lazy m&ds in Sin...

i am malay bro am i also left singapore for good u be surprise there more and more singaporean malay migrating to Australia in fact there one big kampong of malays in warribee suburd :smile:

and in my next to my suburd(5 min drive) last year i met 1 malay family just migrated from singapore.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad u are Malay, is Singapore losing a talent leaving the shore?

Perhaps going to Malaysia is more beneficial to m&d Sin. Live like a sultan in mudland sound better...

bro nightsafari just ignore this "tanwahtiu" i think he very salty when quitter having a better life in their new country.
they best way is to ignore him that is what i doing now no point taling and explaining to these type bro.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In yr assumption, thanks to the 70% who hv consistently voted PAP for past 50 years since 1965 that a strong Sin dollars help u financially able to leave the shore.

Who did u voted for? Are u the 70% keep voting PAP that provide a stable strong Sin dollars make u happy like larry leaving the shore with plenty of money...

bro it dosent matter which country u move to i am very sure u are more happy there and having a better life and i am very sure it is more liveable and affordable then living in singapore right.

infact moving out of singapore takes alot of courage not many people can do that bro!
so chin up give a pad on the shoulder!

cheers!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 5 eye country, the natives are taught from young that one man can make a different, or change the world, will u be able to assimilate with them u can make a different to Aus?

Since u hv to travel a long way to buy hahal food, in this case u can make a different in Aus, or change the world, start a hahal food shop in yr suburb, can you.

I believe yr great contribution to Singapore economy put you in a good position to sell hahal food in yr area in yr new found land, contribute to Aus economy a much needed hahal food shops to serve Muslim in Melbourne, do you agree more?

So we shall see yr progress soon to MAGA make Australia great again.

Dont be a lazy m&d there, the HW Chinese community in Singapore is yr government and has manage Singapore well and a strong Sin currency is making u happy like larry leaving the shore with blessing of a strong Sin dollars....

Get it dickhead...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&d only know how to complaint but do nothing to make a different in Australia. Since hard to find hahal food go start open more hahal food shops....

Still expect white Aussie to do it for them open more hahal foood shops to serve these lazy people...

Especially as a Muslim, I am sure you found the lack of halal food stores in Australia but that is how it is.

I encountered some ex-Singaporean Muslims who complained incessantly about this.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me bro singapore was the best to lived in the 70s to early 90s those days life were simple and everybody were happy and less stress and happy and friendly.
after the 90s things slowly started to change when the gahmen open the gate and slowly gettting crowded that when people started to be stress. salary was stagnant because employers can get cheaper worker and work longer hours.

there was once i told my ang mo neighbor that i came from sg he said singapore airport very nice but after i told him what really going on in sg his jaw drop!
he couldnt believe such a rich country the people have to push trolley to sell to karang guni just to buy food for day and foreigners are give free education while the local have to take bank loan or sell their house just to pay the school fees. so from that conversation he have a diffeeerent view :smile:

I agreed yours points on the transformation from 70s to 90s to now.
For much bigger countries it would be difficult to manage it from third world to first world.
For that size countries I am sure the rich and the poor gap will be very high.

People is saying we have reach first world thanks to the government.
In a way it was the government past effort
But for our land this size holding approximately 4mil citizen and if much people is left behind.
Then I believe there is a management problem.

Lastly I believe Singapore is still a good place to live in Asia.
That is provided we dont fall under the group of left behind.