• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's Talk About Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching Marriage

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching was a nice sweet looking girl in the University days.
We were quite good friends.

All woman change when they get older. So do not get too mean with her.

Do you have any pics. I also saw her in those days. The word nerdy wasn't used then but that would describe her. The word sweet did not spring to mind. But honestly, usually you can see remnants of good looks. I see no trace.
She probably was a nice enough person though.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually what is the story with Pinky and Ho Ching? How they met? etc etc,,,Pinky late wife was quite chio and very good hearted person, but because of Albino kenna tekan by Old fart and Gecko,,,. but how come Pinky willing to down grade to marry a she-man? Is he a really faggot or just a 'lah yeng'?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually what is the story with Pinky and Ho Ching? How they met? etc etc,,,Pinky late wife was quite chio and very good hearted person, but because of Albino kenna tekan by Old fart and Gecko,,,. but how come Pinky willing to down grade to marry a she-man? Is he a really faggot or just a 'lah yeng'?

I believe he was attracted to her powerful pointy finger.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she does following:
AR, AJ, Costume role-play and gives the greatest and bestest BBBJ..

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arnold's description of pointy-finger woman da best:

[video=youtube;Jf_mENLu7WQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf_mENLu7WQ[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have any pics. I also saw her in those days. The word nerdy wasn't used then but that would describe her. The word sweet did not spring to mind. But honestly, usually you can see remnants of good looks. I see no trace.
She probably was a nice enough person though.

Unlike now with handphones and digi cameras in about every hand and pocket, not many cameras in those long gone days.
On top of that , each photo meant it got to be developed .
So no photos taken
She was a very quiet and shy type. I did have enough gfs then but I went out of my way to chat with her.
She was happy to chat with me too.
And not probably,I can tell you she was a very nice person then.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the key words are : was and then

I have not seen her since those days in uni.
Once again when I was having a jog in the Botanical Garden when I saw her with her hubby 25 ++ years ago.
I waved and she smiled a recog and waved back.

I cannot say is and now as I do not know the now.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Ilke your use of the word..." Downgrade". .Will LHL upsize next..???

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their washer-woman says that Ho Chink's bolster had the following big letters inscribed : C P F ..... whilst Loon's are ..... 6.9 mil