• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's Talk About Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching Marriage

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Ching career would not be so good if she did not marry to PM Lee Hsien Loong.
Look at her face, the most she is like Hazel Pao, both are scholars but 1 married to Lee Hsien Loong.
that is the difference

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any true love between Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching?

NO. lau lee married any ugly gecko. he couldn't possibly let pinky get a prettier one, can he? that would make him look bad. so he got him a man wife hoping that pinky could absorb more yang energy from shim (a new turn for bitch that looks like him).

man propose, heaven dispose.

it only aggravates the matter and pinky become pinkier after being laid by shim. that explains why the way he shakes his hand, shakes his bombom when he walks which actually he sashay better than shim who walks with legs wide open. which also explains the way pinky sits crossing his legs like a demure guniang. u know in the bedroom shim probably loves to finger or dildo him. :p

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very lucky that Ho Ching never have any daughter, otherwise Lee family may have another monster like dr lee wei ling

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very lucky that Ho Ching never have any daughter, otherwise Lee family may have another monster like dr lee wei ling

She has a daughter: Li (Lee) Xiuqi.

423841.jpg

The one wearing a black tank top.

LHL.jpg

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phillip 'break bond' Yeo was the matchmaker....

Nah not Fillip.

50 maidens were drawn from the civil service premier agencies. Preliminary rounds of screening and interviews were conducted by SID. Their blood was also taken for DNA to ensure that whoever was chosen she won't pop out another albino.

About 30 of them felt so disgusted and backed out when they discovered the objective of SID's exercise.

The whole exercise was carried out under lau yeow siew's instructions.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to salute Pinky Lee for having the bravery to screw the manly-looking woman.

My penis will go flaccid immediately whenever the picture of the pointy-finger woman appears here.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to salute Pinky Lee for having the bravery to screw the manly-looking woman.

My penis will go flaccid immediately whenever the picture of the pointy-finger woman appears here.

Ho Ching was a nice sweet looking girl in the University days.
We were quite good friends.

All woman change when they get older. So do not get too mean with her.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Ching was a nice sweet looking girl in the University days.
We were quite good friends.

All woman change when they get older. So do not get too mean with her.

I truly believe evil will change a person's appearance.