• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let us support WP/RP/NSP to oust Mah!!!

Danny_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us support the various opposition parties during GE and oust Mah!!!

Enough is enough of the continuous increase of HDB flats!!!

Power to the people!!!!

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Power to the people!!!!

Need to select one party to focus on?
E.g. 30% Wp, 25% RP, 10% NSP, 35% PAP
Like that PAP can still wins?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Need to select one party to focus on?
E.g. 30% Wp, 25% RP, 10% NSP, 35% PAP
Like that PAP can still wins?

I hope the PAP wins you twit. It would be a major disaster if those lame opposition parties gained power.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the PAP wins you twit. It would be a major disaster if those lame opposition parties gained power.

You sound even more twit. Winning a SMC or even GRC is not the same as gaining power.

If losing a few seats in Parliament is major disaster for the government in power, then I worry that it's twit.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound even more twit. Winning a SMC or even GRC is not the same as gaining power.

If losing a few seats in Parliament is major disaster for the government in power, then I worry that it's twit.

remember 1991 GE.

PAP admitting they suffer election setback after losing 4 out of 81 seats

I can't believe it. LKY and gang should be thanking every peasants in Singapore for giving them 95% parliament again instead of crying over the so called elections defeats.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

Power to the people!!!!

Singaporeans are totally different people comparing to Taiwaneses or even Malaysians.

Majority Singaporeans' heart will be very worry if they hear that their GRC or SMC is going to fall to opposition parties.
Singaporeans will still die die vote for PAP even they don't agree on their policies :rolleyes:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's how thin-skinned they are!

Many Sinkies dont realise that the power is in their hands to change the direction.

remember 1991 GE.

I can't believe it. LKY and gang should be thanking every peasants in Singapore for giving them 95% parliament again instead of crying over the so called elections defeats.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans, sad to say, are like birds kept in a cage for too long: they have forgotten what does it mean to be free. Esp when the cage is golden, they ask why should they want to be free. Even if you open the cage door, and bring them out, they still want to go back in.

Taking on the PAP is like facing up to the neighbourhood bully who has been tormenting you all yr life. He collects a toll from you if you want to walk past his door to school. It is obviously yr right of passage but he will make life unpleasant if you don't pay up. He says that if you help him or become his follower, you can walk thru without paying. That is way Singaporeans view the PAP and its HDB upgrading goodies, not realising that they are as equally entitled to all others who got theirs. They become so happy they have been promised something that they ought to have in the first place, without conditions attached.

Singaporeans are totally different people comparing to Taiwaneses or even Malaysians.

Majority Singaporeans' heart will be very worry if they hear that their GRC or SMC is going to fall to opposition parties.
Singaporeans will still die die vote for PAP even they don't agree on their policies :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember 1991 GE.

Once again, even opposition supporters are confused. What I mean is a national disaster. If PAP (as a political party) feels that it's a disaster for them, it's their problem. How to blame PAP equating party to country to party when even opposition supporters also think so?

I was there when PM Goh Chok Tok gave a post-counting press conference. He talked about the 4-seat loss disaster. Whether you think it's a disaster for PAP as a political party or a disaster for Singapore as a country, think for yourself.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, even opposition supporters are confused. What I mean is a national disaster. If PAP (as a political party) feels that it's a disaster for them, it's their problem. How to blame PAP equating party to country to party when even opposition supporters also think so?

I was there when PM Goh Chok Tok gave a post-counting press conference. He talked about the 4-seat loss disaster. Whether you think it's a disaster for PAP as a political party or a disaster for Singapore as a country, think for yourself.

Did then PM Goh suggested it was a national disaster back then? Many years have passed, I can only remember him saying PAP would reflect deeply within the party about the elections setback, why they have lost 4 seats. I don't think he likened it to a national disaster.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did then PM Goh suggested it was a national disaster back then? Many years have passed, I can only remember him saying PAP would reflect deeply within the party about the elections setback, why they have lost 4 seats. I don't think he likened it to a national disaster.

I'm also unsure. I don't read or care what he said. I just happened to be there like passer-by. You do take his words seriously? Well, that's your democratic right to decide to take whose words seriously.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam,

Old Man confided in me that he has asked WKS to form killer squads who will find those who have quit Singapore and take them out. You know, to eliminate them not take them out for a walk? These kiler squads are like those created to serach out and destroy Nazi war criminals, but in this case, it is to search n destroy all the enemies of Lee family.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't just target at Mah and fall into PAP strategy. There are many PAP losers to be kept within the radar too - charles chong, Lee Bee Hwa, Nee Soon old man MP whom I don't know his name, Teo Ser Luck, Wee Siew Kim, Lee Hsien Loong, Lee Kuan Yew, Gan Kim Yong, Lim Swee Say.....just named those who see Singaporeans-no-up.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There're big policy targets in Bishan-Toa Payoh, with Wan Kan Seng as Home Affairs Minister and Ng Eng Hen as Manpower minister. Chiam See Tong has declared to stand there, but so far the follow-up whether on internet and on ground has been quite quiet, compared to Goh Meng Seng's challenge to Mah Bow Tan.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There're big policy targets in Bishan-Toa Payoh, with Wan Kan Seng as Home Affairs Minister and Ng Eng Hen as Manpower minister. Chiam See Tong has declared to stand there, but so far the follow-up whether on internet and on ground has been quite quiet, compared to Goh Meng Seng's challenge to Mah Bow Tan.

It is good to hold your breath before you dive. The survival rate will be high. If alternative parties disclosed too much of their plans, PAP will gain an upper hand and resort to unfair battle. Let's watch and see what transpire down the road. Whether alternative parties talk more or less, they have already secured my vote.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is good to hold your breath before you dive. The survival rate will be high. If alternative parties disclosed too much of their plans, PAP will gain an upper hand and resort to unfair battle. Let's watch and see what transpire down the road. Whether alternative parties talk more or less, they have already secured my vote.

No pain no gain. No risk no return. That's how the natural laws dictate.

1 year ago, nobody actually cares about what Mah BT did. Today, it seems that many people on the net is calling for his removal. Such thing doesn't come coincidentally.

Goh Meng Seng