• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam trying to Expose You...now gotta Facebok Addon feature in this Forum

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beware!!!!

beware.jpg

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF is this?! Leongsam selling us out to Facebook!

28i3sly.png

Have to create a fake facebook account soon :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss does facebook pay you $? :biggrin:

I have been receiving requests for this and my response was "aren't you worried your identity is revealed?".

The response was invariably "I wrote the same comment on LHL's facebook page so what it the problem if PAP knows who I am?".

It's just an add on for a section of the population that does not crave anonymity. It's an OPTION not a devious scheme.

If nobody uses it, I'll remove it. Let's see how it goes.

I had exactly the same sorts of accusations hurled at me when I moved from Delphi to vBulletin... that I was setting up my own server to capture IP addresses and send ISD to arrest culprits. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep calm and add the following lines to your Ad Block Plus:

facebook.com/plugins/*
connect.facebook.com
connect.facebook.net

Problem solved. :cool:

Some other news sites and blogs (not necessarily Singapore-centric) have implemented the Facebook social plugin for their commenting system. They have all been ignored by me. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In before some forummer posting on this forum using vpn posts on the facebook with his real account and gets caught!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to comment using facebook? I logged out and tried to find the comment by facebook, but cannot find.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How to comment using facebook? I logged out and tried to find the comment by facebook, but cannot find.

Bottom of each thread. It should be visible but I'm still fiddling with it so you may not be able to comment yet.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoa lau eh, i a bit kan cheong, i see my facebook photo at the bottom of the page...:o

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
whoa lau eh, i a bit kan cheong, i see my facebook photo at the bottom of the page...:o

I'll be adding an option so that members can turn the feature off if they don't like it. This control will be in the user settings options.

Should be ready by tomorrow.