• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam trying to Expose You...now gotta Facebok Addon feature in this Forum

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yalor...what if i drunk and i click wrong button...better get ready switch off FB option soon...:o

Haha, yeah same... Dunno what if one day, while drunk, accidentally write on the wrong column and press enter.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI, I dun see any facebook comment feature anywhere, not bottom, not top, not anywhere.

How cum I so special?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
FYI, I dun see any facebook comment feature anywhere, not bottom, not top, not anywhere.

How cum I so special?

There is nothing wrong with your forum account so it must be some other setting on your computer or mobile device.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Boss I am not tech savvy can ask you something. If someone has a facebook account and is logged in in another tap or say another browser, and while surfing SBF will SBF automatically detect that this FB account is "live" surfing in SBF and ready to accept comment by your new feature?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong with your forum account so it must be some other setting on your computer or mobile device.

Yes, I guess as much.......it's ok, I'm just not sure if I'll be able to see those posts from users posting using their facebook or not, since I can't see facebook comment feature.

Hopefully someone will start posting here using FB so I can see if I can see the posts or not.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I guess as much.......it's ok, I'm just not sure if I'll be able to see those posts from users posting using their facebook or not, since I can't see facebook comment feature.

Hopefully someone will start posting here using FB so I can see if I can see the posts or not.

scare har..dun post lor.. oh.. i give you a tip, just throw some money and problem solved.. this is what you are good at.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss I am not tech savvy can ask you something. If someone has a facebook account and is logged in in another tap or say another browser, and while surfing SBF will SBF automatically detect that this FB account is "live" surfing in SBF and ready to accept comment by your new feature?

SBF does not detect any facebook settings or log ins. It is the facebook plug in that detects that you are logged in to facebook and that is why your facebook avatar will appear.

If you are not logged in to facebook, it will not appear.

However, my advice is to never stay logged in to facebook, twitter etc if you value your privacy as there is nothing to stop other sites from detecting this log in and probing further.

Eg if you go to https://hide.me/v4/promo? it will detect that you are logged in to facebook. How much info it can gather I do not know because I can't see what the script is doing.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss is giving you guys a chance to be like your hero Roy...:biggrin:

You guys just need some push from him and he is trying to help...:rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
SBF does not detect any facebook settings or log ins. It is the facebook plug in that detects that you are logged in to facebook and that is why your facebook avatar will appear.

However, my advice is to never stay logged in to facebook, twitter etc if you value your privacy as there is nothing to stop other sites from detecting this log in and probing further.

Eg if you go to https://hide.me/v4/promo? it will detect that you are logged in to facebook. How much info it can gather I do not know because I can't see what the script is doing.

Thank you for your information. Anyway I do not have a FB account so thsi does not really concern me.

One last question boss, VPN does nothing to prevent privacy if one's FB remains log in right?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
One last question boss, VPN does nothing to prevent privacy if one's FB remains log in right?

If some other site is able to view your facebook login details, then VPN is not going to hide anything.

It is therefore best create a fake facebook account using VPN and then making sure that you always log in to your facebook account via VPN.

However, nothing is 100%. VPN can fail and all it takes is one slip up and anyone determined enough to track who you are can easily do so.

Facebook has also started to use SMS verification for certain actions so you'll need an untraceable SIM card to validate codes. It is becoming very difficult to hide ones real identity.

Then there are always friends who will play you out. That is what happens in the other forum. Friends who become enemies because of some pussy and all hell breaks loose.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok thankyou for introducing Big brother facebook to our safe haven and tell us the million and one ways facebook can fuck us up.KNNBCCB.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If some other site is able to view your facebook login details, then VPN is not going to hide anything.

It is therefore best create a fake facebook account using VPN and then making sure that you always log in to your facebook account via VPN.

However, nothing is 100%. VPN can fail and all it takes is one slip up and anyone determined enough to track who you are can easily do so.

Facebook has also started to use SMS verification for certain actions so you'll need an untraceable SIM card to validate codes. It is becoming very difficult to hide ones real identity.

Then there are always friends who will play you out. That is what happens in the other forum. Friends who become enemies because of some pussy and all hell breaks loose.

Thank you for your detailed explanation again. I am quite sure I will have no problem now as I do not have FB account and I do not visit "the other forum" so I do not get into pussy fights.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
ok thankyou for introducing Big brother facebook to our safe haven and tell us the million and one ways facebook can fuck us up.KNNBCCB.

If you don't comment with your facebook account, it won't make a scrap of difference and even if you do comment via facebook, there is nothing to link your forum account to your facebook account.

The facebook plug in is there so that non members of the forum can abuse all of us if they so choose.

If nobody uses it, I'll remove it. I added it because there were requests for it.