• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam, some idiotic Opposition IBs gang raped me again!!!

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing I'm 1000% fully supportive of the PAP and the excellent job they have done, some idiotic Opposition IBs here cannot win the argument and resort to gang rape my nick Sinkie.......these condemned losers zapped me down 500 points!!!

KNN, his whole family go die and karma works in mysterious ways. (This curse is irrevocable and effective with immediate
effect!)

I think you need me.

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stop fighting ok. Make love not war. Women are dead fishes in bed. And stop Homophobia.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goondu, you sure you're telling the truth? If not, bad karma will befall you. Better own up.

puki pundek goondu.............to up myself so many points I need to spend a lot of money in ''donations'' to this forum leh.......

you should know what..........how much you spend liao ?

so far, I never spent a single cent............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
puki pundek goondu.............to up myself so many points I need to spend a lot of money in ''donations'' to this forum leh.......

you should know what..........how much you spend liao ?

so far, I never spent a single cent............

Goondu, use your blain can or not. I'll spend only if if I want to zap someone using Infp because Inf cannot zap goondus. If can, you'll be the first to know my zap power. Why would someone upz you so many points? You're a leech in this forum, never contribute at all. :rolleyes: