• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam, some idiotic Opposition IBs gang raped me again!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sincerely beseech all members to zap this Sinkie jialat jialat.................

Goondu, NFP just now leh.............up or down from now onwards?

214k actual vs 235k forecast............LOL

jGlvJdP.png

Also, 11.15pm, Fed Chair Yellen honey speaks..........upz or down? You want to know or not? :wink::wink::wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But your points dropppped like a ton of bricks since I last observe it. Wahahahahaha!!!

You want forex tips or not, bozo? Seriously. :biggrin::biggrin::wink:

unlike you............I no care pts up or not............

anyway, hope you kana zap more pts lah..............

bad news for you is good news for me................

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike you............I no care pts up or not............

anyway, hope you kana zap more pts lah..............

bad news for you is good news for me................

Care or no care oso liddat, your points keep droppping leh......why never go up, u dun know why? Think hard.

So far, other than some idiot zapped me, it has been all good news for me all these years leh.........meaning bad news for you all these years.........beri goodah..........

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Care or no care oso liddat, your points keep droppping leh......why never go up, u dun know why? Think hard.

So far, other than some idiot zapped me, it has been all good news for me all these years leh.........meaning bad news for you all these years.........beri goodah..........

Buck up lah. 615 to 2048.

Pfizer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steffy, can't up you.
Cycle of 30+ haven't finished.

Don't bother.... but it's up to u.... this clown will never learn... he got his points deducted not only from me but other forummers as he is trigger happy with the useless infraction tool that does nothing. :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, this God is Dog got mountain behind leh. I say his points keep droppping, suddenly, now his points go upz 200 points......KNN, yaw sui kia. :eek:

huh ? really meh ? my points up so much ah...............I no know leh...............

I post this comment to check my pts only............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh ? really meh ? my points up so much ah...............I no know leh...............

I post this comment to check my pts only............

KNN, points continue to go upz.....so dun pretend pretend.........surely even goondu like u can see the 'notifications' on top right and then click reputation comments to see wtf is that all about........:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, points continue to go upz.....so dun pretend pretend.........surely even goondu like u can see the 'notifications' on top right and then click reputation comments to see wtf is that all about........:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

becoz my comments and thread got educational value mah...........not the 1st time my points went down a lot then later go up even higher.........

most of the people that up my pts never say who they are............maybe they're the ones that zapped you.............LOL