• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam – It is time, if you can ban Geylanguncle you can ban Gopal

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is selfish greed$$ kind like you that continuous voted the gov in..
2016 i 'm pretty sure you still be casting the lightning vote.
you dont drag down the 40% innocent voter.

Who are u trying to kid here? It's no secret in this forum that i am anti PAP while u are one of their lowercase alphabet online persona aka clone. :biggrin:

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You seriously think this is going to happen that the regulars here will leave because of the Gopal type PMs. Isnt this exactly what Gopal wants? Just ignore those PMs and posts and he'll get bored.

i think we all should start leaving sbf and looks for a new platform.let the traffic halt to a crawl.left only gopal and sam online.
sbf is nowadays full of abuse.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tickles me to see the bolumpar porlumpar pukikopi trying to explain himself to Ah Meng. Hoping to receive Ah Meng's approval and regain some credibilty? :rolleyes:

ah meng, everywhere i go, i am being stalked by the cccbye gang led by ihp, thugsin, cheesecake and all their henchmen like bkt, cockeyed eye, jossstickswhitecandles, masturbator, munchlancheow,and now that lunatic xingguy who still believes i was the surgeon who left the scalpel in his abdomen!!! fuck them all lah!!!

Now he is disrupting good threads by stalking me.:biggrin:

Butthurt because I exposed him as a liar and making assumptions that Sam Leong will do as he requested.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tickles me to see the bolumpar porlumpar pukikopi trying to explain himself to Ah Meng. Hoping to receive Ah Meng's approval and regain some credibilty? :rolleyes:

Now he is disrupting good threads by stalking me.:biggrin:

Butthurt because I exposed him as a liar and making assumptions that Sam Leong will do as he requested.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

this is called good thread?
go and suckle more milk!!!

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Geylanguncle = kopiuncle

Both are filthy bastards that fill this forum with their shit especially kopipuki who sneak around with his gopal and mercil etc. to bomb members and their relatives with curses and expletives.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Geylanguncle = kopiuncle

Both are filthy bastards that fill this forum with their shit especially kopipuki who sneak around with his gopal and mercil etc. to bomb members and their relatives with curses and expletives.

Ummmm...what evidence for your allegation :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geylanguncle = kopiuncle

you are absolutely right cheesy pussy tootsie smelly vulval mouth

right about cumtinuing your suckling at ah meng's beasts ...well done!

go and grow more blians cells....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you are absolutely right cheesy pussy tootsie smelly vulval mouth

right about cumtinuing your suckling at ah meng's beasts ...well done!

go and grow more blians cells....
KOPISAI, dun you get be involved with your dispute with others! :oIo: