• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam – It is time, if you can ban Geylanguncle you can ban Gopal

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
kena threaten by gopal.now living in fear.

:(

will police accept online threatening?

gopal.jpg

Last edited:

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: kena threaten by gopal.now living in fear.

:(

will police accept online threatening?

How can they arrest 'ka ki lang'? :biggrin:

About a year ago, we've seen some clones posting gory pics. Who are they? Clones! gopal is not a newbie in this forum but old bird with many clones. That's what happens when the PAP / YPAP IB can't have things going their way. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gopal threatened me too. Now, this gopal is an Ah Neh?

sound like keleng kia?
why dont sam leong ban his account with the same email?
he cant be creating 1 new email every day

another possibility
gopal = sam leong
reason: the more fucking each others, the more traffic created at sbf.
then his cash register will be ringing all the way to uob bank
this is ultimately his aim

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sound like keleng kia?
why dont sam leong ban his account with the same email?
he cant be creating 1 new email every day

another possibility
gopal = sam leong
reason: the more fucking each others, the more traffic created at sbf.
then his cash register will be ringing all the way to uob bank
this is ultimately his aim

I don't think it is Sam lah ...Sam is preparing himself to be a PAP candidate for 2016, part of the Marine Parade GRC team of Tin Pei Lin, Sun Ho, Kong Hee. So, no tarnishing of his reputation.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Boss Leongsam,

Many forum members including your kindself had innocently been cursed for no reason by Gopal and Suresh. They don't just left expletives in messages but also cursing family members and I find that this is no different from those gory photos left by that geylanguncle whom you had banned. Such disruptions to genuine members are really unnecessary in this forum. May I request you the forum owner to do the right thing once again like you had dealt with geylanguncle, may you use the power that had been endowed upon you to ban these two disruptor once and for all. There may be future cases like this and I am sure you need to deal with these on a case by case basis when evidence is presented to you.

This is a reasonable request and I hope you will seriously consider it. Thank you.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also kena zapped for no reason......now all posts are delayed.

What's the point like this? It is not conducive to discourse.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When I started this thread I already know I will be facing the abuse very soon so this is not surprising to me

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss Leongsam,

Many forum members including your kindself had innocently been cursed for no reason by Gopal and Suresh. They don't just left expletives in messages but also cursing family members and I find that this is no different from those gory photos left by that geylanguncle whom you had banned. Such disruptions to genuine members are really unnecessary in this forum. May I request you the forum owner to do the right thing once again like you had dealt with geylanguncle, may you use the power that had been endowed upon you to ban these two disruptor once and for all. There may be future cases like this and I am sure you need to deal with these on a case by case basis when evidence is presented to you.

This is a reasonable request and I hope you will seriously consider it. Thank you.

He has zero posts so how does he disrupt the forum?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He has zero posts so how does he disrupt the forum?

Not directly of course. But is innocent and genuine forumers some in to post and then kenna such curses and decided hell no point coming in to contribute and then stop contributing, for me this is disruption to the forum. It make people here uneasy and discourages people to contribute. Just my two setang its up to you.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Not directly of course. But is innocent and genuine forumers some in to post and then kenna such curses and decided hell no point coming in to contribute and then stop contributing, for me this is disruption to the forum. It make people here uneasy and discourages people to contribute. Just my two setang its up to you.

If you're referring to the PMs then it's a different issue. Banning won't help as he will just open another account.

1. I can configure the settings so that moderated members cannot PM. However, that will prevent a lot of PMs from being sent by those who use the JB section and prefer to enquire about issues privately but don't want to post in the forum.

2. I can write a script that deletes all the garbage every few hours.

I have done 2 and if you check, you probably will find that the PM has disappeared already.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ban those 2 nicks and heck care whether he creates a new nick. Just ban on sight. Anytime the nigger sends a pm instant ban.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at what i have just received from the shit skin. It's obviously reading this thread and sam doesn't personally just simply delete these 2 nicks cos you know he prefers more of us get those pms before he does something about it but doesn't have the balls to admit he actually enjoys seeing forummers getting abused. Just say it. :rolleyes:

aAEgMOf.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Look at what i have just received from the shit skin. It's obviously reading this thread and sam doesn't personally just simply delete these 2 nicks cos you know he prefers more of us get those pms before he does something about it but doesn't have the balls to admit he actually enjoys seeing forummers getting abused. Just say it. :rolleyes:

Add him to your "ignore" list.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's another manifestation of that vile disease we have here....known as kopisai

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree that not much can be done. I just done read and delete all the postings, so it has no effect. I can add the names to my ignore list if it gets worse, no sweat. I suggest you all do the same until he gets tired of it.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Get threatened lar, get zapped lar. Really turn me off. How to post anything like this? Anti-PAP or anti-FT post gets massive zappp.

btw, thanks to the one who gave me points again.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're referring to the PMs then it's a different issue. Banning won't help as he will just open another account.

1. I can configure the settings so that moderated members cannot PM. However, that will prevent a lot of PMs from being sent by those who use the JB section and prefer to enquire about issues privately but don't want to post in the forum.

2. I can write a script that deletes all the garbage every few hours.

I have done 2 and if you check, you probably will find that the PM has disappeared already.

Shit sam didn't know your forum had so many newbies wanting to know more in the JB section but were too lazy to post anything. All probably pming wuqi about the most mudane of issues. There probably needs to be a vetting process. Ok screw that anyone see a pm with from a nick just report it and instant ban. Thanks for the advice on ignoring the nick. That will give it many more chances to send more pms to more unsuspecting members.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Shit sam didn't know your forum had so many newbies wanting to know more in the JB section but were too lazy to post anything. All probably pming wuqi about the most mudane of issues. There probably needs to be a vetting process. Ok screw that anyone see a pm with from a nick just report it and instant ban. Thanks for the advice on ignoring the nick. That will give it many more chances to send more pms to more unsuspecting members.

It's threads like this one that keep the troll going. It provides affirmation that he has succeeded in being an irritant.

If everyone ignored, the trolls would soon be a gone.