• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi cheerguan, I am not sure, perhaps someone in the community may answer. All I know is that there are several folks sitting on land for quite some time. Even if they have such rules, they are seldom enforced.

Btw, this colleague of mine is not intending to build anytime soon. I can also ask him and get back to you.

Yes, will very much appreciate it. Thanks.

KKsama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi cheerguan, I am not sure, perhaps someone in the community may answer. All I know is that there are several folks sitting on land for quite some time. Even if they have such rules, they are seldom enforced.

Btw, this colleague of mine is not intending to build anytime soon. I can also ask him and get back to you.

Agreement says 2 years but has not been enforced

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who missed the channelnewsaia feature on retiring in Johore you can view this at this link. Leisure farm was featured. Generally quite good. No wonder the sales consultants at LF got so many calls and viewings the very next day. Busy until they missed their lunch and toilet breaks.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/tvshows/index.php?id=BrinrXT7

Just watched the show. LF, Senibong Cove, The Seed, Horizon Hills all featured....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure farm got more air time.

Yes indeed, LF got much more air time. I just wonder why the show talked about Kempas being popular with Singaporeans. Dun really recall any hot properties there. Setia Tropika is more hot for PRs than Singaporeans......

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed, LF got much more air time. I just wonder why the show talked about Kempas being popular with Singaporeans. Dun really recall any hot properties there. Setia Tropika is more hot for PRs than Singaporeans......

I think it may refer to Kempas Utama from IOI. I recall it started promoting the property somewhere in 2007 where many early bird settled for it. The price was very affordable then, in the range of 200k for standard Ter. At that time, nusajaya was not so developed unlike now, it didn't attract Singaporeans.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not find the houses featured that nice.... is it just me???

I think it may refer to Kempas Utama from IOI. I recall it started promoting the property somewhere in 2007 where many early bird settled for it. The price was very affordable then, in the range of 200k for standard Ter. At that time, nusajaya was not so developed unlike now, it didn't attract Singaporeans.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard Mah Boh Tan has a piece of land there but he has not built anything for years.

Hi IskanderRock,

Thanks for your info. May I ask if you happen to know if you buy a plot of land there, do we have to build a house within a specific time? Thinking of just buying one and just throw it there for maybe 5yrs or more without building anything. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard Mah Boh Tan has a piece of land there but he has not built anything for years.

That's what I heard too. When LF was first launched by mulpha the price of land was only $6 psf. Now its close to $90. Many other high profile and prominent individuals has land or weekend house there including mark möbius. I think starhub or m1 CEO has a weekend house there too. The CEO or deputy ceo of Fullerton hotel has one there too. Even the royal family own a couple of homes there too. What separates LF from the rest including ledang heights is the deputy CEO of mulpha Ronn yong. He is an award winning architect. I understand the CEO of mulpha a young chap is related to sun hung Kai a very big HK developer.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Valdez and Arsenal,
Thxs for your info. I also heard MBT also has 1 in horizon hills. Maybe he has at least 1 hse for every development in Nusajaya?

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Valdez and Arsenal,
Thxs for your info. I also heard MBT also has 1 in horizon hills. Maybe he has at least 1 hse for every development in Nusajaya?

No I think he only has leisure farm. His others could be in any other major cities of the world. He is in super league and probably difficult to find anything better than his estate in SINGAPORE..

tansi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motor Sportscity. where is it?
Much reports on the Dec 2012 announcement, Straits Times even has a sketch indicating it will be somewhere on the left side of the highway after one crosses 2nd Link and CIQ. Yet yesterday when I check websites of iskandar, google, and google map, there is no mention of where it is, other than the name "Gerbang Iskandar". Unlike any property development project when developer is keen to display a map and indicate location relating to popular areas and landmarks.
If anybody has any idea where the hotspot will be, please let us know.

azinamoto91

Alfrescian
Loyal
am interested in pinggiran bayou terraced house.

but it seems none available in the market for sale

what would be the market rate for house located at pinggiran bayou?

azinamoto91

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 just came up for sale on propertyguru, asking 950k

Hmm, price is high perhaps will become even higher when the new entrance/exit completed.

Checked with salesperson there, was told LF will not build anymore terraced house.

entry level house in LF in the future maybe be at least 1.5mil?

Evelyn

Do u know how far from leisure farm to Marlborough collage? I heard that Leisure farm is not in iskandar zone, it that right?

sileung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u know how far from leisure farm to Marlborough collage? I heard that Leisure farm is not in iskandar zone, it that right?

Driving from Leisure Farm maingate 1 to Marlborough is about 10 to 15 mins. Normally if you wants your child to study there, there is a door to door school bus so you dont need to send your child there.

Leisure farm not in Iskanda? No idea.... I just love to stay there :smile: