• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Hopefully its permanently. Singapore is for the stinky rich not for poor man like me. We even bought a new Malaysia car last weekend.

Nice. Am glad to know you got yourself a nice pad to chill out and settle into.
The idea of getting a Msian car is a good one. Helps one to fit into the environment and not stick out like a sore thumb with an SG plate.
Did u get direct or off secondary market for your home?

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice. Am glad to know you got yourself a nice pad to chill out and settle into.
The idea of getting a Msian car is a good one. Helps one to fit into the environment and not stick out like a sore thumb with an SG plate.
Did u get direct or off secondary market for your home?

For the price of an 8 year old Singer Toyota can get spanking new Toyota just cross the bridge, I'm all over it.

Secondhand market good enough for us. Great environment for the off spring to run around.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the price of an 8 year old Singer Toyota can get spanking new Toyota just cross the bridge, I'm all over it.

Secondhand market good enough for us. Great environment for the off spring to run around.

Haha, my bad with typing. I was referring to your LF home.

Though, it's interesting to know you got a 2nd hand car. You went to a second hand car dealer for your car?

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where to buy this magazine? By the way phase 2 launched delayed to next year.

I suppose LF wants to wait till after the Johor state budget is released before deciding how to price their launch. Not too sure if the 4-5% state admin fee will proceed now that there is a higher capital gains tax levied by the federal government.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose LF wants to wait till after the Johor state budget is released before deciding how to price their launch. Not too sure if the 4-5% state admin fee will proceed now that there is a higher capital gains tax levied by the federal government.

It was reported in yesterday business times singapore supplement that phase 2 semi dee is from 2.8 million and from 4.2 million for bungalows.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was reported in yesterday business times singapore supplement that phase 2 semi dee is from 2.8 million and from 4.2 million for bungalows.

That would be good news for phase 1 buyers. Not to sure about the reception to phase 2 at that level.
I suppose LF is just benchmarking pricing to nearby launches such at East Ledang and more middle market projects such as Ecoworld (how much to price above them).

I just heard from a friend that the developer at Taman Sutera just launched semi detached at RM1.4-2.6 million.

Speaks a lot about pricing for LF Bayou Creek then, being nearer to 2nd link and it is freehold.

Anyone knows if the Sunway project next door will be 99 year leasehold or freehold?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would be good news for phase 1 buyers. Not to sure about the reception to phase 2 at that level.
I suppose LF is just benchmarking pricing to nearby launches such at East Ledang and more middle market projects such as Ecoworld (how much to price above them).

I just heard from a friend that the developer at Taman Sutera just launched semi detached at RM1.4-2.6 million.

Speaks a lot about pricing for LF Bayou Creek then, being nearer to 2nd link and it is freehold.

Anyone knows if the Sunway project next door will be 99 year leasehold or freehold?

Sunway Iskandar should be freehold since it is not in Medini. http://www.sunwayiskandar.com/

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunway Iskandar should be freehold since it is not in Medini. http://www.sunwayiskandar.com/

Actually, Sunway's land in Iskandar actually covers over the Medini and Pendas area. The Pendas area is where LF covers as well.

They bought some of the Medini land from Iskandar Investment Bhd.

Together with UEM, Sunway and LF owns the 3 largest pieces of land in Iskandar around the Gelang Patah/Pendas/Medini area.

The Sunway Iskandar Bandar project will be a JV between Sunway City Sdn Bhd (60%) and Iskandar Investment Bhd (40%).

With IIB in the picture, it is likely that Sunway will get a good progress on their development pace and connectivity over time.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, Sunway's land in Iskandar actually covers over the Medini and Pendas area. The Pendas area is where LF covers as well.

They bought some of the Medini land from Iskandar Investment Bhd.

Together with UEM, Sunway and LF owns the 3 largest pieces of land in Iskandar around the Gelang Patah/Pendas/Medini area.

The Sunway Iskandar Bandar project will be a JV between Sunway City Sdn Bhd (60%) and Iskandar Investment Bhd (40%).

With IIB in the picture, it is likely that Sunway will get a good progress on their development pace and connectivity over time.

This will be confusing to buyers because part of it is 99 years lease on e Medini. Given e distance from CIQ n branding of Sunway, it
should be a v popular project.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will be confusing to buyers because part of it is 99 years lease on e Medini. Given e distance from CIQ n branding of Sunway, it
should be a v popular project.

Looking at Sunway's track record with their previous projects, they will be able to create conveniences and activity centers such as commercial centers, shopping/recreational facilities and in Iskandar's case, theme park and healthcare facilities too. Will benefit surrounding projects such as LF, East Ledang and the greater Medini and Puteri Harbour region.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like not much activities happening on LF side.
Interests on Iskandar down on the news of 30% capital gains for 1st five years and 5% on sixth year onwards?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like not much activities happening on LF side.
Interests on Iskandar down on the news of 30% capital gains for 1st five years and 5% on sixth year onwards?

there is a hush descended on iskandar property market in the past month, it is quite evident to me anyway. think many are scrambling to execute contingency plans, esp those who caught flat footed by budget guidelines proposed.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a hush descended on iskandar property market in the past month, it is quite evident to me anyway. think many are scrambling to execute contingency plans, esp those who caught flat footed by budget guidelines proposed.

Hi Malpaso, how is it evident to you? Just curious, do you live there or are you in the Iskandar property business?
Seems like the speculative end of the market will likely take a pause in light of the punitive exit costs.
This pause might be ideal for both developers and serious buyers who are committed to making Iskandar a long term viable living environment that is sustainable.
Previously, I was concerned with how fast prices were escalating every other month, with new records set on price psf.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone have any info with regards to Sunway's Iskandar's Masterplan?
Wondering if they would have freehold cluster/terrace houses launching soon?
Emailed them couple of times but no respond. zzZZZ

:(