• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kwan Yew aka Road Sweeper

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember reading somewhere of LKY being heckled and manhandled by Union leaders and protesters back in the 60s.. He was attending a meeting with few Union Leaders when he came out of his Land Rover and was surrounded by a rowdy crowd who booed and abused him with vulgarities.. If not mistaken, the Old Fart then shouted.. '' Stop using your hands on me.'' to an aggressive Union Leader.. The crowd became more aggressive and then pushed the Old Fart into a longkang..:biggrin:

What a sight for those in the crowd who had the opportunity to witnessed the Old Bugger inside a longkang shouting like a sissy..:biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST150511%20004.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon said:
I doubt if LHY would tailor his pants that way. It looks real ugly. But I am quite sure many of the younger MIW would emulate papa and anak.

Maybe papa might need suspension belt soon.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure many old timer supporters still think that the old man had personally contributed to the cleanliness of the roads when they cast their votes at each election.

Old timer voters, there's lesser and lesser of them with every subsequent election.

That's why the PAP wants to 'connect with the youth', and blatantly dishes out propaganda to impressionable kids in school.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old timer voters, there's lesser and lesser of them with every subsequent election.

That's why the PAP wants to 'connect with the youth', and blatantly dishes out propaganda to impressionable kids in school.

Kids were given indoctrination all these years

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that he's retired and so free, he should go down more often to his Tanjong Pagar GRC and sweep the roads. Everyday, when I pass by the whole area - Kampong Bahru, Jln Bukit Merah, Redhill, Henderson - you can see lots of litter and dead leaves and what not in the drains and 5 foot walkways.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those in the pictures must be very impressed with 'old fart' and must be the 60% who voted for the 'right party'!:biggrin:

Theatricality and deception, powerful agents for the uninitiated. But we are initiated, aren't we? :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember reading somewhere of LKY being heckled and manhandled by Union leaders and protesters back in the 60s.. He was attending a meeting with few Union Leaders when he came out of his Land Rover and was surrounded by a rowdy crowd who booed and abused him with vulgarities.. If not mistaken, the Old Fart then shouted.. '' Stop using your hands on me.'' to an aggressive Union Leader.. The crowd became more aggressive and then pushed the Old Fart into a longkang..:biggrin:

What a sight for those in the crowd who had the opportunity to witnessed the Old Bugger inside a longkang shouting like a sissy..:biggrin:

Is that why he goes around with so many bodyguards:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He went campaigning in the land rover, with a plaster on his face! this happened a very long time ago...now he is 'godhead', you can't even approach him, without being taken down!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Theatricality and deception, powerful agents for the uninitiated. But we are initiated, aren't we? :rolleyes:

They just too mesmerize & too dense up there...there refuse to acknowledge the saying, "new broom sweep clean", even in a thousand years, they will never beinitiated.