• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kwan Yew aka Road Sweeper

jw5

Loyal
Facts about LKY: Washes own undies overseas, sweeps roads

What else?

he knows best, he knows all, his family members are the best, we must all do it his way because he is always right, what he says and does are always right, he knows best so don't question him, if u are not for him u must be against him, those for him are good, those not for him are no good, if u do what he says and don't question him, u are good and he will like u, etc etc etc etc etc.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
he knows best, he knows all, his family members are the best, we must all do it his way because he is always right, what he says and does are always right, he knows best so don't question him, if u are not for him u must be against him, those for him are good, those not for him are no good, if u do what he says and don't question him, u are good and he will like u, etc etc etc etc etc.

I wash my own underwear overseas but i dont get a family member to brand that as a frugal life

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wash my own underwear overseas but i dont get a family member to brand that as a frugal life

Your family not famiLEE & where you can have a newspaper column & write "words of wisdom" nonsense in which the 60% reading, will swoon, what next? my daddy so frugel, he washes & reuses the condoms!! ha ha ha ha & see what is the result?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Lots of people are good to their family members, but they don't consider themselves as being good,decent and kind people just because of that.

Actually u know what, the underwear washing story, I vaguely recall hearing it somewhere else before. Just can't place who at the moment............ :biggrin:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's the guy between the Father and the Son?

The rest:

Extreme left chocolate face is Jayakumar.

Right of the Father is Woody Goh and George Yeo.

If you drive, you would sure want to knock him down if you see him crossing the road. He is Dr Yeo Ning Hong, the ministar who gave us the COE to suck our pockets dry. He was Ministar of Communications (nka as Ministar of Transport) then, and MP for Kim Seng constituency(since disappeared).

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your family not famiLEE & where you can have a newspaper column & write "words of wisdom" nonsense in which the 60% reading, will swoon, what next? my daddy so frugel, he washes & reuses the condoms!! ha ha ha ha & see what is the result?

what if my family was like CCS? Kowtow to him?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
j6ssgj.jpg

Venture a guess on the exact location?