• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Bee Wah’s flip-flopping is startling

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put her in the Jamban so that she can slowly wait for her sai to come out. Help her so she no need to find Jamban only when her sai is at her backside.

GO BACK TO PENANG!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is typical PAP mentality. When someone succeeds, she wanted to be in the picture to gain full credit for it. Even in partnership company, profit has to be shared on pro-rata basis if the partner joined late. Some late comers may not even earn a single cents but LEE BEE WAH wanted to have the whole cake and eat it while firing the bakers at will,

Well, women don't age very well, especially in politics. Its just a fact of life that people don't like to see women aging before their eyes. If men have some grey hair and have wrinkles, they think these men, previously boyish and young-ish have aged gracefully and matured.

For women, its a whole new ball-game.

Aside from all of that, her actions and words are puzzling and bewildering. When your boss does all of these and stonewalls previous actions and words just done a few days ago, you have to wonder where is her sense of professionalism in the first place. By at least, she should have realised that to spare people's embarrassment, and to keep the official record straight, either she do it behind closed doors, and after a few days release a joint statement with the affected people or do it completely open and then stick to your positions, come hell or high water.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Gao Ning were truly the superior pingpong player, he would have beaten his opponent. Coaches' guidance are good for morale and confidence, but hell, a champion sportsman should be able to beat the others regardless of crowd behaviour or hostile climate. In any case, Gao Ning is supposedly ranked very much higher than the other guy.

This is also my opinion.

If you are of world class, and you are, why would the absence of a coach make you lose so badly?

Maybe it is true.

Or maybe you are not world class after all.

Or maybe you cannot take the pressure at world class matches.

Or maybe with the coach holding your hand, you might just win another medal.

Or maybe....<you put your own questions>

I doubt anyone will ever know the truth except the player, his elite supporter and his coach.

The

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF LBW had been less shrill with her ping, at least her pong won't smell so bad now...

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
..........When someone succeeds, she wanted to be in the picture to gain full credit for it. ....LEE BEE WAH wanted to have the whole cake and eat it while firing the bakers at will,

She was in the picture...posing with a table tennis bat...with style

One wonders if she has the substance to be a coach as well?

She should have been there to hold his hand

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is also my opinion.

If you are of world class, and you are, why would the absence of a coach make you lose so badly?

Maybe it is true.

Or maybe you are not world class after all.

Or maybe you cannot take the pressure at world class matches.

Or maybe with the coach holding your hand, you might just win another medal.

Or maybe....<you put your own questions>

I doubt anyone will ever know the truth except the player, his elite supporter and his coach.

The manager and the head coach should also hold certain level responsibility. At least for players in the game, they should not be sharing coaches, those who are in preparation should get secondary priority.

I have one question: Can he call the manager and request for a coach on the spot? I mean he does have a cell phone and the manager's or the head coach number right? Why put the blame on other people if he did not take action to make sure a coach is with him, since coach presence is of such importance?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well put. This Lee Bee Wah was behaving in typical PAP manner at its very worst. Going by her reasoning, Wong Kan Seng should have been given the boot over the MSK incident but we all know what happened there.:rolleyes:

Reading between the lines in today's media, it would appear that Vivian B must have told her to shut her gap and sorted out head coach Liu's position immediately, particularly after Feng's glowing endoresement yesterday.

I truly wonder how this arrogant self righteous Lee Bee Wah was ever appointed to head STTA?:rolleyes:

It is typical PAP mentality. When someone succeeds, she wanted to be in the picture to gain full credit for it. Even in partnership company, profit has to be shared on pro-rata basis if the partner joined late. Some late comers may not even earn a single cents but LEE BEE WAH wanted to have the whole cake and eat it while firing the bakers at will,