• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lead Singer of Cranberries dies suddenly, aged 46

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very often, only an unhappy person who went through sufficient shit in life can sing a song that touches your heart. Not those shouting singers in chinese song competitions, not those monotones in choirs or swings their keys in opera.

These days, i watch movies and listen to songs from my younger years and get a whole new perspective.

Fuck, just kill yourself lah and stop bothering us.

Why are you so angry? You also can't take it when Scroobal writes better than you and gets more views that you in his posts and smear him.
What people or you think of me doesn't bother me or vice versa, but after these years, why you enjoy chasing people away?

We all come here because of a common purpose, unless you are a mole.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why are you so angry? You also can't take it when Scroobal writes better than you and gets more views that you in his posts and smear him.
What people or you think of me doesn't bother me or vice versa, b
ut after these years, why you enjoy chasing people away?

We all come here because of a common purpose, unless you are a mole.

Ok Screwedball, we all know its you. SO, fuck you.