• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lead Singer of Cranberries dies suddenly, aged 46

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shocking news! What happened?

The Cranberries songs are the first few songs we go jamming with. Quite easy to play and quite catchy tunes too.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love Cranberries' songs especially Zombie. Unique songs and unique vocals. Still so young; what a waste! RIP

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shocking news! What happened?

The Cranberries songs are the first few songs we go jamming with. Quite easy to play and quite catchy tunes too.
my uncle say the band couldn't make it at all without her as it was too easy to play those tunes. he say he like "so cold in Ireland" the most. he say sad .

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few years ago, I remember boss sam said it is good to end your life like this, minimal suffering and not a burden to descendants.

As i pass my prime years, I also feel that a good death is truly better, since nobody will miss me and the whole, the family don't need me anymore.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP, and thanks for the nice vocals.. She will be sorely missed..

Very often, only an unhappy person who went through sufficient shit in life can sing a song that touches your heart. Not those shouting singers in chinese song competitions, not those monotones in choirs or swings their keys in opera.

These days, i watch movies and listen to songs from my younger years and get a whole new perspective.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice, dietician I saw at the hospital told me that orange juice was bad for me. Googled and read some shit and am convinced that orange juice is hogwash. Full of coloring and flavorings. Its a chemical concoction, designed for 100% consistency. Next commonest commercial fruit juice is cranberry.

Cheers!

Too much cranberry juice is bad for you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
A few years ago, I remember boss sam said it is good to end your life like this, minimal suffering and not a burden to descendants.

As i pass my prime years, I also feel that a good death is truly better, since nobody will miss me and the whole, the family don't need me anymore.

yes, good idea. Why don't u just kill yourself now and save us from your mindless drivel.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Very often, only an unhappy person who went through sufficient shit in life can sing a song that touches your heart. Not those shouting singers in chinese song competitions, not those monotones in choirs or swings their keys in opera.

These days, i watch movies and listen to songs from my younger years and get a whole new perspective.

Fuck, just kill yourself lah and stop bothering us.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wow, I tot you only like to ‘screw’ married woman..

She is divorcee lah. Not that great looking. But, I like to fuck Irish girls. No problem, too bad she is not a redhead. Anyway, Deceased now lah. don't talk this matter, PAPsmearer very sad.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never liked her yodelling but at least she's a real singer. and why are the real singers dropping dead while idiots like Lady Gaga still alive?

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, good idea. Why don't u just kill yourself now and save us from your mindless drivel.

Tony, you are still like that after all these years. Cool down, I don't think I write anything that offended you.