• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawless Wong shed tears when talking about sinkees in the age of COVID

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watched the whole charade in YouTube.. really fake until cannot more fake. Pui!
He tears immediately after drinking water. It helps to bring out enough water to fake the stunt. I highly suspect pinky is the mastermind for being an expert in this.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He tears immediately after drinking water. It helps to bring out enough water to fake the stunt. I highly suspect pinky is the mastermind for being an expert in this.
The whole rhythm is off. For the millions he's being paid he should have put in more practice on his acting

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All wayang, crying so as to secure votes so as to maintain their million dollars salarlee,lost erection all gone from top to btm post, even 害你妈 also cried millions missing.If give me milllions every year i don mind crying on TV to show,cause 只笑贫不笑娼 its papies style.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All wayang, crying so as to secure votes so as to maintain their million dollars salarlee,lost erection all gone from top to btm post, even 害你妈 also cried millions missing.If give me milllions every year i don mind crying on TV to show,cause 只笑贫不笑娼 its papies style.
Expect Sinkies idiot to believe him. New Citizens will probably be touched. They were clueless how many ministers/MP have cried todate.

jw5

Loyal
This picture should cheer him up. :wink:

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standing

Probably a last minute instruction. No time for rehearsal.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tbh LW one looks like real man crying, not forced. Can sense he choke and try to compose himself by drinking water but cannot. Real man try his best not to cry not like suay or lbh.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hear, hear!! I also wept at this point. I was so touched by Lawrence Wong's speech and the courage of the frontline patriots. Their behaviour is a huge contrast to the oppies, who lurk in the shadows hoping to screw Singapore at every turn and praying hard for the covid-19 to run wild and cause the PAP to lose credibility.

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN a couple of points for this
1. Someone should represent sbf to feedback that dorscon is now red KNN
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/sinkieland-is-already-in-dorscon-red.282145/
2. Ah wong thanks sinkie while ccs say sinkies are idiots so the 2 should talk who is correct inside the parliament house KNN
3. My uncle starting to rike ah wong more and more from the way he speaks and present KNN

This Uncle Wong already quite a likeable dude among all the other stone-faced pappies. Shows he has a heart but in politics, he must always be as stern as LKY and kick ass to get jobs done well. Weeping does not solve problems.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gullible Singaporeans get to witness what a $1 million dollar crocodile tears looked like on telly
Aren't we so fortunate to live in times like these