• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawlan Wong pledges loyalty to Ruler Loong - Will Not learn from Tokugawa or Tsao Tsao

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Unprofitable Mouthpice Shit Times https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...er-about-one-person-lays-out-challenges-ahead

PEASANTPORE - The Seat Warmer to Ruler Loong claimed he has never hankered for post, position or power, but instead has aimed to do his best in obeying Ruler Loong's bidding no matter how stupid it may look or be.

"I will pledge eternal loyalty to House of Lee, give of my best and if my best falls short, as it surely will from time to time, I try to learn from Ruler Loong and I strive to improve and do better for sake of House of Lee," said a grateful Finance Minion Lawlan Wong.

At an Istana press conference on Saturday (April 16) on his selection as the Seat Warmer of the ruling Profits Above Peasants' fourth-generation (4G) minion team, Lawlan Wong promised that he will continue to be guided by these principles as he takes on what he called "possibly the best paying job role" of his life.

"Throughout my life, I've always been realistic about my own abilities and strengths and understood only House of Lee have the divine right to rule," he said.

"My philosophy in life, instilled by my peasant parents from young, is that whatever Ruler Loong tells me to do, I will give of my best... I have never gone out learning from Tokugawa or Tsao Tsao, looking to seize power, Ruler Loong knows it and somehow he finds good enough to be the Seat Warmer."

Lawlan Wong pledged to pay lip services to local stupid peasants as the regime meets the challenges of an uncertain and volatile world.

He also emphasised that political leadership is about the House of Lee. "Even a giant like Old Dictator Lee Kuan Yew had a team of minions, lackeys and cronies, and yes, a pliant Seat Warmer.

"I learn from Ah-Goh-go, he taught me the secret is to serve the House of Lee as a loyal retainer and now he enjoying golf every day while I learn Tokugawa and Tsao Tsao are bad examples."

Lawlan Wong said: "I need each and every one of the 4G team to understand while I am Seat Warmer, I am acting on behalf of Ruler Loong whose health is going downhill. Every minion, lackey or crony is expected to continue to tremble and obey Ruler Loong's edicts. For starters, my first move is to build the Lee Kuan Yew Temple at Oxley Road."

At the press conference, Ruler Loong said a key part of the PAP's Seat Warmer renewal process is choosing someone who can try to bring a junior member of the House of Lee into the political picture despite increasing difficulty as peasants get more education.

He had advised minions that dynastic succession is a major consideration for Asiatic political dynasties, especially in this renewal, given that the younger local peasants are influenced by Jane Austen ideas.

"Getting old peasants to accept me as the Heir Apparent to my father was easier as they are dumber. But the younger peasant rebels, despite not reading Literature, have read the works of Jane Austen. They are not in favour of dynastic succession but I have to give it a try before my health falters else Ho Jinx will make a mess of it in her zeal to sarpok Prince Hongyi.

Lawlan Wong must mobilise minions, lackeys and cronies from a wide range of backgrounds and get them to work together to sarpok Prince Hongyi if we are ever to stage another dynastic succession in another decade," he said .

"Even with Old Dictator Lee Kuan Yew, he had a core team of minions who helped him achieve total political power control, Goh Ah Swee, Rajaratnam, Lim Ah San. Without these minions, House of Lee will not enjoyed total political dominance.," added Ruler Loong.

Drawing on a football analogy, Ruler Loong said an effective Peasantpore Comprador, he must be able to trust and rely on his well paid minions, who in turn must be pliant followers who support their ruler and the House of Lee.

"Ah-Goh-go is a good example, towards the end of his Regency, if it means passing the ball to somebody else who can head it in, he has done it, so Lawlan, you must be willing to do that for Prince Hongyi.

Ruler Loong noted that this dynastic succession peppered with periods of Regency is the best outcome for Peasantpore.

"Ang Mohs and Nihons have destructive Erection dynamics, yet they can do well because they have years of experiences screwing their hardworking peasants but in Peasantpore, our peasants are dumber so we need guided procedural democracy.," he said. "And for House of Lee's sake, we must ensure that the regime always continues to put profits ahead of peasants."

Lawlan Wong said that as Seat Warmer of the 4G team, he will do his best to ensure that he will maintain cruise mode for 10 years to give Prince Hongyi a chance at Dynastic Succession.

"You know, I know, we totally screwed up the Wuhan Plague response. Other than making billionaires out of healthcare cronies, till today, we still do not have a plan to wean ourselves of Rent Economy. That is not my problem, I just collect my pay cheque, warm the seat for Prince Hongyi and follow my mentor play golf when I retire," he said.

Lawlan Wong's deputy may be fixed later by Ruler Loong himself to prevent any accidents, says Ruler Loong.

Lawlan Wong said his team do not have any plan but notice that Formosa won big time in advanced manufacturing while Peasantpore's services bet has gone haywire after the Wuhan Plague.

In delivering this year's Budget, Lawlan Wong could only draw on reserves to stem job losses and provide life lines to numerous cronies.

"We need to understand and study how the Taiwanese defeated the Intel Jews, Nihons and well funded CCP cronies in the foundry business and see if we can do something about advanced manufacturing as we cannot compete on costs forever," he said.

"In meantime, weaning from Rent Economy is wayang talk only, my KPIs are how to get Prince Hongyi onto the political scene, build the LKY Temple at Oxley Road and fix Labour Party.", he quipped.

Last edited: