• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laulan wong gets whacked very badly by netizens

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
lawrence-wong-rants.png

A lot more at https://tinyurI.com/f6hbuets

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what sinkees are good at... attacking from behind a keyboard. That is why the MIWs have been tone deaf for more than 50 decades. They do things to what they feel, not what everyone thinks because they can.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkies need to grow a spine and a pair, remember the injustice and the arrogance, and do the right thing at the polls as Singapore-loving patriots.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't blame Laulan Wong... the more I see it, the more the 'multi-minister task force' seems like a deliberate ploy for Loong to get shielded from blame while those 4G boys take the heat, some more than others. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
Can't blame Laulan Wong... the more I see it, the more the 'multi-minister task force' seems like a deliberate ploy for Loong to get shielded from blame while those 4G boys take the heat, some more than others. :cool:

It's correct that Loong is the "brains" behind all these shitty policies, but Laulan could be more humble and apologetic in his statements to sinkies. Of course, please remember he is also from PAP, where they can do no wrong. :rolleyes:

It is quite impressive actually, he only showed this laulan expression once, but remember it if you ever think that he is better than the others. :rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

1621010743108.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No win for LW. Got to control covid but not cause sg economy to collapse either.
Existential issues indeed. Sg is a small city state. Singaporeans must be realistic.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No win for LW. Got to control covid but not cause sg economy to collapse either.
Existential issues indeed. Sg is a small city state. Singaporeans must be realistic.
I fail to see how forbidding or delaying the entrance of Indian nationals in a pandemic will cause Singapore to devolve in to a failed state. :cautious:

jw5

Loyal
I fail to see how forbidding or delaying the entrance of Indian nationals in a pandemic will cause Singapore to devolve in to a failed state. :cautious:

You can try asking this guy or one of his subservient minions. :wink:

1621012324959.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Well maybe many essential services are performed by the Indians.

Waste management
Sewage management
Plumbing
Electrical
Construction
Crematory
Funeral services
Banking
Finance
Shipping and receiving
Stocking of goods
Supply chain
Heavy industry
Transport
IT
Food preparation

Practically everything. Most Singaporeans go for jobs that sit at a desk and click mouse reply emails call on telephone. Air con. High paying. Confortable in fact most will be working from home. Maybe some meet clients on zoom. Point is Singaporeans arent trained or designed to do hands on and on site manual work. It is the truth you know it. Gosh they dont even do the housework at home.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinks like recusing him self from decision to gazette 38 Oxley if u ask me. :cautious:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what sinkees are good at... attacking from behind a keyboard. That is why the MIWs have been tone deaf for more than 50 decades. They do things to what they feel, not what everyone thinks because they can.
I concur with your statement- Sinkies only good at attacking from behind a keyboard.

Sinkies are like the beta useless type of human beings. If someone jump queue in front of them, they keep quiet, then go home and kao peh.

I have on several occasions fucked others who jumped queue in front of me. I don’t even care if they are old fucks. Old = got privilege to jump queue? To me, old people have the most time most of the time.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies need to grow a spine and a pair, remember the injustice and the arrogance, and do the right thing at the polls as Singapore-loving patriots.
Most are sheep fearful of the emperor .
Now I am sure most sheep is hoping a free cash $200 pay out eg covid19 relief again

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well maybe many essential services are performed by the Indians.

Waste management
Sewage management
Plumbing
Electrical
Construction
Crematory
Funeral services
Banking
Finance
Shipping and receiving
Stocking of goods
Supply chain
Heavy industry
Transport
IT
Food preparation

Practically everything. Most Singaporeans go for jobs that sit at a desk and click mouse reply emails call on telephone. Air con. High paying. Confortable in fact most will be working from home. Maybe some meet clients on zoom. Point is Singaporeans arent trained or designed to do thands on and on site manual work. It is the truth you know it. Gosh they dont even do the housework at home.
Do you mean those Indians who are already in Singapore are not doing their Job, that if we didn't allow more Indians to come in during this period , that most services cant function ? Sounds a bit like the PAP reasonings that they put out for their echo chamber to use and defend their defective
decision making during this pandemic ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Do you mean those Indians who are already in Singapore are not doing their Job, that if we didn't allow more Indians to come in during this period , that most services cant function ? Sounds a bit like the PAP reasonings that they put out for their echo to use and defend their defective
decision making during this pandemic ?
Yes.
Remember there will be many in rhe foreign dorns who are quarantined.
So they need to fly in replacements.