• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Pic of the Emperor alive and well..

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
A citizen who has little respect for the country and its leaders ought to be the most shameful creature that walk on earth. They should flee elsewhere - like lemmings. But since they show little respect for country and leaders, they will be shunned like pariahs and lepers. The only place they belong to are the National Parks of Uganda and Zimbabwe.

respect and dignity has to be earned.
and it is a two way traffic.
you show respect to others and treat others with dignity , they will do the same to you.

how do you respect someone who continuously screwing you and treat you like an idiot , messing up your life by the ever
changing rules and regulations in cpf , hdb , education , health care . . . . . .

do you think all those sycophants respect him ? i don't think so. they sing praises because of the good and easy money.

the only place you belong to is some mental institution

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you people so scared pf LKY?

well , when someone applied KY on you you know what's going to happen next. don't tell me you are not scare ?

the L in front means Large amount - to make it even more painful.

KY Jelly is a mysterious product to some but a few simple answers to these questions can open your world to many new possibilities.

KY has many different kinds of lubricants and other products. The three most bought, outside of the original formula, are the KY Intense, KY Yours and Mine, and the KY Kissable. Each are used in different ways. Here’s how:

KY Intense isn’t your standard personal lubricant. It’s been designed to increase female arousal during intercourse. Intense is easy to use by gently massaging a small drop on to the clitoris during foreplay. Additional drops can be added to increase the intensity as desired.

i am sorry if we are not taking about the same thing.

plunderNtreason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plunder and Treason is punishable by death. Our resources had been plundered by the GIC and Temasek exclusively managed by the Lee family members and cronies. Treason was committed when Singapore was sold out to foreigners with the FTs easily coming in to take away our jobs, depressed salary, increased cost of living. Our Dear Leader Lee Kuan Yew should not just easily die a natural death for these.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay ..... let the celebrations begin

are your beers, champagne, red wine ready to grace the occassion?

I love KY, without it my life will be miserable

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear, I did see Lee Kuan Yew walking around last night. Trust me, I have the Third Eye.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
May be old photo. Like the one that was taken of his son supposedly on this year Father Day's but was actually taken many Father's Day ago.

U are right, I believe this to be an old photo too. The 2 men walking behind him in this pic are his security detail. During Gecko's funeral, there are 2 young men walking behind him too, but they are not security detail. They walk very closely behind him and always eyes on him, their job is to catch him if he falls or stumbles. He now walks with a shuffling motion. U do not see these 2 Old Goat catchers in this pic. Also, there is a man holding the car door open for him, as though he is going to get into the car. This is not possible now, as he has to be HELPED into the car. All in, I would say this was picture taken a few years ago.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aug already got 2 PH lah, there's empty slots for PH in Sep, but if overshot, there's still Oct, Nov or Dec.