• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Pic of the Emperor alive and well..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lkysgh.jpg

Latest picture of the Emperor..

A photo reportedly taken this afternoon showed him walking out of Singapore General Hospital:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
See, knn these forum rumour mongers. I told you all he is well and healthy. Don't ask me how I know :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Put back those champagne bottles.. All these talks of celebrations too premature..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
to LKY:

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That only extend his life for only 1 more day and let him die exactly on national day.

when he is walking to his seat and drop dead or die will watching national day parade.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must wait for tomorrow's NDP parade.. Lets see if he's strong enough to attend the Parade..

All eyes will be on the Old Bastard tomorrow..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are still at Empire Strikes Back. Hoping the scene to shift to Return of the Jedi when someone gets thrown down to the generator oops incinerator.