• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Pic of the Emperor alive and well..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That only extend his life for only 1 more day and let him die exactly on national day.

when he is walking to his seat and drop dead or die will watching national day parade.

For what you know, you and your ladyboy will die before he kick the bucket!!!

microdjsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. the pic seems suspicious. weeks ago, prolly 2-3mths ago, he hardly can speak, and was walking so slow tat he anytime can collapse. and now this pic showing him walking without a problem! suspicious. very suspicious.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. the pic seems suspicious. weeks ago, prolly 2-3mths ago, he hardly can speak, and was walking so slow tat he anytime can collapse. and now this pic showing him walking without a problem! suspicious. very suspicious.

1) Either it's a clone

2) Or ASTAR genetically improved his motor skills

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats an old pic lah.. old fart can hardly walk by himself nowadays.. dun be upset guys! He's up there kena wallop by JBJ jialat2 aldy... tomorrow can pop champagne liao..

AtticusFinch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Emperor is alive and well. That a good sign for our country.

a... cb kia, usually I ignore you cos you're a fucking troll.

I don't care whether you're doing a job or whatever, but the old man will die one day, and Singapore need to and shall survive and prosper.

Whatever good the man did, his staying in power has been bad for Singapore.
The man has also shown he will not relinquish power unless death gets to him..
People will celebrate his passing, they are almost experiencing orgasm on mere rumors,
I happen to think these people are not just trolling.

You are anti-Singapore if you equate his staying in power as good for Singapore.

National day today, no matter how proudly you sing the anthem, no matter how loudly you shout the pledge, you knnbccb , you are not a patriot. There are immigrants/naturalized people who cares more about Singapore than u.

Go one corner and repent .... I know you won't , but try, it's good for your soul, whatever's left of it.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pinky Loong met united states secretary of navy today... Seems doing his regular duties leh... Hmmm