• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest on Aware Thio Su Ann's Press Conference at RTC

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I like women. But since you had attracted my attention by giving me an infraction for something that does not concern you, I have developed an instant erection whenever I see you post. So fuck you in the arse!:biggrin:

Does this give you a boner?

10.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sure you did not receive that e-mail from her before this?:smile:

Trying to show your inflated ego here again? You mai xia suay lah. See how everyone ignores you here. Only Uncle Devil will play with you and your inflated ego leh. You should ask your prostitute mother if she had received a fuck from me.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also at the press conference was self-described “feminist mentor” Dr Thio Su Mien, who said she was “absolutely outraged” that the new exco had been “ferociously attacked”.
The former law dean and her daughter, Nominated MP Thio Li-Ann — who received a death threat last year after opposing a proposal to decriminalise gay sex — are related to Ms Lau’s husband, Dr Chin.

I am curious, Dr Thio Su Mien's daughter is Thio Li-Ann. Isn't that strange with daughter following the mother's sir-name? Thio Li-Ann and bastard with no father? Or father turned gay?

If that is so, I understand why they are so hard up on Homosexuality. They need to earn more points to get to heaven.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am curious, Dr Thio Su Mien's daughter is Thio Li-Ann. Isn't that strange with daughter following the mother's sir-name? Thio Li-Ann and bastard with no father? Or father turned gay?

If that is so, I understand why they are so hard up on Homosexuality. They need to earn more points to get to heaven.

Thio Li Ann's father is a Mr Thio.

Her mother changed surname to Thio after marriage.

facepalm.jpeg

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I like women. But since you had attracted my attention by giving me an infraction for something that does not concern you, I have developed an instant erection whenever I see you post. So fuck you in the arse!:biggrin:

I am so honoured. :smile:

Now back to the topic pls.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote: "wau lau,,,

better than little nonya show,,,, how many episodes huh?

probably will have m&d wrestling later,,, a no hands barred show...

hope they wear tight white Tees and play as dirty as possible,,,,,,"

Wau piang- all the laukueybu catfighting also can steam. Be careful that they don't gobble u up. They don't join Aware for fun. It's a women's thing ok. Men just don't get it! In Hokkien and Teochew, they say let them chiam cheh si (kill each other) and "chee tu chee" In Cantonese, I think they will say, tiu leh tiu hoi.:rolleyes:

Perhaps it's time somebody should register a new group exclusively for men called AMARE.:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sneer

Remember AWARE is for pro choice, pro abortion and hence you are free to choose your sexuality without condemnation. Errrr for Thio that is enough and not a compromise because they believe that homosexuality is against gods will evil immoral unatural and should be taught as such

Locke

so they are saying GOD loves all except the gays and lesbians? their GOD only loves the str8. wow! a new meaning to the GOD'S UNIVERSAL LOVE!!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
WIll all gays and lesbians, macho gays ad softie gays, and butch lesbians organise their own organisations.

Let Singaporeans women use AWARE for women. There are lots to do for women in Singapore who have been laid low by the policies of the garment. Every policy that hits all of us inevitably hits women.

Gays and people like our pinkie minister shuold do their own on their own without hijacking an organisation for the women of Singaoprore.

It is as simple as that.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
josie has 2 daughters. now go think of the probability.:rolleyes: after u have suspected. now go think of her real hidden motive.:p

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thio Li Ann's father is a Mr Thio.

Her mother changed surname to Thio after marriage.

facepalm.jpeg

Her father is Thio Ghim Hock. He was a senior director in HPL and when there used to go around preaching to everyone. Ong beng Seng used to make fun of him in public. he fought often with Ong beng Seng and left to join the Lippoo Grp which are another bunch of crooks tured born again holier than thou Christians. I think he has left Lippo and has joined CDL.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They might not win the majority of the votes (it could be swamped with crucifix necklaces), but they sure can damage the credibility of AWARE permanently with some tough interrogation.

The very same credibility they spent years building. Sim tia ...

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
The very same credibility they spent years building. Sim tia ...

Yes, very sim tia. If it was any other group that took over AWARE, they could probably let it rest.

The fact that this new exco is almost the antithesis of everything they stood for in gender equality, means that the scorched earth policy is now a real possiblity.

Gender equality is about giving the same amount of attention to the rights of women, and sexuality is not a restricting factor on coverage. The COSS group wanted to demolish this coverage for those that are of contra-Christian policies.

Now some of you might ask, what's wrong with them shifting AWARE's focus away from GLBTQ issues? Nothing's wrong, except for these 3 points:

1. GLBTQ people are ever more and more vocal and visible in society - and AWARE needs to address the needs of lesbians because they are still women.
  2. The reason why AWARE is seen 'focusing' on lesbian issues is because of a) the urgency of the issues - there are an ever increasing number of women who need a platform to proclaim their own sexuality, and b) it is a low-hanging fruit that AWARE can actually achieve some measure of progress in a short period of time.
  3. One of the 'panic' points the new ExCo tried to instill in the public was that lesbianism was encouraged and approved when AWARE gave talks to schoolgirls. That particular policy of the old AWARE is the educated response to a growing trend - instead of rebuking them (which will probably garner more rebellious response), I believe the old AWARE understood this is a phase alot of young ladies go through in an all-girls school environment. They were trying to instill maturity in these young ladies, that sexuality IS a choice, and not dictated by parents or other figures of authority.
The last point is going to be a strongly contested point during 2 May - when it comes to young people, all society gets concerned, and it gives leverage to the new ExCo, who understands that majority of Singaporeans are conservative.

It boils down to scolding or educating. Old AWARE is on the side of education, new AWARE is on the side of scolding. Rebuking or restricting young people nowadays is like trying to stuff fog into a bag. The more you catch and stuff, the more the fog spreads, thinner, but bigger. You raise a generation of rebellious and guarded ladies who forever carry guilt and dissent in their hearts.

Education is the rational way of approaching these issues - you open up the minds of these young ladies towards maturity, that in turn opens up the higher possibility that they will stop and consider their own sexuality seriously, and make informed decisions as to whether are they straight or gay. This will guarantee the widest happiness for all women - those who are gay CAN be gay, and those who are straight, will be straight. Otherwise, you leave out the portion of truly gay people who will forever suffer in silence.

What the new AWARE wants to do, is what the Singapore govt has been doing all along - dictating paths for people, social engineering, discouraging active thoughts on non-economic ventures. No subcultures, no 'deviant' behavior' - play along or be punished. As a result, a bunch of soulless, mindless drones, with a small minority flocking towards online communities to vent, and the rest to squeeze out whatever pitiful meaning they can get from life.

On a closing note, watch out for Dr Thio - she is already absorbing the blame for instigating unintentionally - not orchestrating - the takeover of AWARE. She's dangerous as they come, being a trained lawyer, and having some form of immunity being linked to the ruling cadre. She can, and will, deflect blame off the new ExCo to her, only to see it bounce off her tongue and skin, mark my words.

Last edited:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is cofirmed WOMEN'S group cannot manage themselves..Shame on u, ladies...need any help from bro, in Sammy boy...anytime...

Women are a joke and bunch of rubbish incapable of doing anything properly. Just observe them in group activities where something has to be made, ie a castle, bridge or whatever.

They are born to serve us men, to submit to us, so that we have room to do the more significant things.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speak for yourself pariah dog! No wonder you end up being what you are, a piece of shit acting like a big man. It's apparent how your mother was treated by your father, you piece of dried cum!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Shut your hole up you spastic anti-establishment garbage. No I am a big man, I am better than you, and I look WAY BETTER than a bladder face like you too definitely.

It's more obvious that your bastard mother is a loose whore, and your father is also bastard by-blow of a transsexual and a donkey. Being conceived by two bastards, what gives?

And stop shouting you have the face of your bastard father's donkey bladder. We all know it already.

Go fuck yourself and die. PAP FTW~~~

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
More valid and legitimate questions for Josie and her Aunty In Law Dr Thio the self righteous disingenuous so called feminist mentor

Will programmes continue to be neutral?

I COMMEND The Straits Times for highlighting the recent developments in Aware. In the light of the religious affiliations of most members of the new executive committee (exco), I seek answers on the future impartiality and professionalism of Aware's programmes.
Aware's counselling services are often the last resort for many women at risk who need special protection and care.

Some of my concerns are these:

Will victims of family abuse be given advice and support to leave their families and spouses if it is determined that they are at risk, given the 'pro-family' stance of the new exco?

Will rape victims be given access to all options during counselling sessions, including advice on abortion, given the 'anti-abortion' stance of the religious organisations to which many of the new exco members belong?

Will sex education programmes include information about the use of contraceptives in the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy, given the 'pro-abstinence' positions of most members of the new exco?

Will homosexual women seeking advice and help be supported in their struggle to come to terms with their identity in a supportive environment?
I shall be much reassured if the new exco members:

State publicly their exact positions on these points pertaining to Aware's social service programmes; and

Give an assurance of non-interference in the professionalism and impartiality of Aware's counsellors to provide advice that focuses exclusively on the welfare of clients who seek them out.
I seek such answers because the tussle is not an issue of religious versus secular life, or of endorsement or condemnation of homosexuality, or of being anti- or pro-abortion.

It is about transparency and honesty in providing social services and leadership so women can make informed choices about the type of organisation they wish to support and have support them

Alexandra Serrenti (Ms)

Finally a decent piece of journalism. Alan John has always been an exception sticking to the principles of journalism.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone please paste the CNA vid clip of the old guard AWARE press conference earlier this evening...former NMP and ex AWARE president Dr Kanwaljit Soin was in top form with her subtle sarcastic comments questioning Dr Thio Su Mien's claim the night before that she was a concerned feminist and was friends with the original founders of AWARE one whom is Dr Soin herself...gripping riveting stuff...but for the record I do not approve and condone of the death threats and aggressive intimidatory attacks by certain quarters against Josie and her pussycats however much they have brought this on themselves...this should be conducted in a strictly civil mature manner, a battle of ideas, objectivity and rationality...
Looks like it all coming out of the woodwork. Notice that the usurpers have no clue why they are been attacked. This is what happens when you become overzealous in a cause that normalcy of conduct becomes a distant factor.

Someone from DBS told me that they were surprised that Josie was interested in civic issues. They know her for her interest in cuisine and arty farty stuff. The belief is that she is merely a pawn. I am trying get a handle on people behind Josie besides the husband, the Thios and Maureen.