• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: MP Vikram Nair wants to sue TOC's E-Jay Ng!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't Ng Ejay the first to plead guilty in the Tah Bolek Tahan case? I think he will soon issue a letter of apology to MP Vikram Nair

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't that Nair MP guy just issue a press release to defend himself?

If Australia follow PAP, this cartoonist would be sued by the Labor Party until bankruptcy !
2012-02-29-Abbott-applies-salt-to-wounds-650x366.jpg

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have explained, you just didnt see it, suck Screwballs lah, LOL

Uncle Screwball is right man! You should stick to foodie threads! But now I am also doubting your foodie recommendation leh! LOL! :rolleyes:

Back to thread topic - Ya man, dark water really cannot lim one lor!

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Vikram Nair file a defamation suit against Ng E-Jay and he is prepare to defend himself, I will contribute $500.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not a Minister, you twit. And Minister and good are oxymorons.

He is merely a cog.

Vikram you fucktard! get out of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat!

Chen SM should sue you instead.

Yes, Chen SM should ask him to repeat his accusations outside parliament and sue till his balls drop.
This fuckard is too garang.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
right, bro. Aftre all, TOC was only using the same analogy of a Nigerian scam to throw back at the fucktard. In the first place, why is he calling CSM a scammer?

Yes, Chen SM should ask him to repeat his accusations outside parliament and sue till his balls drop.
This fuckard is too garang.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
right, bro. Aftre all, TOC was only using the same analogy of a Nigerian scam to throw back at the fucktard. In the first place, why is he calling CSM a scammer?

CSM claims to want to do this and want to do that but by CSM's own admission, cannot support his claims with concrete financial backing. Basically trying to win votes by making empty promises. Calling him a scammer may be too hush but its not that far from the truth

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So PAP MP Vikram talks a lot about insinuations and now he is considering suing TOC for insinuating him of not caring of poor. But wait, what kinds of insinuation is he trying to make when he said the following in parliament?

"Maybe even the Nigerian scheme required you to put $10,000 upfront. But Mr Chen's scheme does not even require a short-term provision. It is not even a deficit for one year. No, no, no. It will pay for itself because it is an investment. So I would like him to explain how he expects these schemes to pay for themselves because, if they do, I will wholeheartedly support it."

Mr Chen should have asked him to clarify this in parliament.

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Vikram Nair file a defamation suit against Ng E-Jay and he is prepare to defend himself, I will contribute $500.

i think if u donate that to the self-proclaimed handsomest whatever in this kopitiam better. you would have ur butt kissed pink! :wink:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSM actually did clarify but the deaf frogs aint listening with their hearts, only their heads. Somethings like that you need to pay forward. Just like govt has to build the first rail before any operator can make money. I would like to think of it as a social infrastructure. Why are infrastructures nec hard ones then only people can understand.

Hey, our govt is "investing" $1.1 billion to buy buses for profitable bus operators! How Nigerian can PAP get?

CSM claims to want to do this and want to do that but by CSM's own admission, cannot support his claims with concrete financial backing. Basically trying to win votes by making empty promises. Calling him a scammer may be too hush but its not that far from the truth

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't that Nair MP guy just issue a press release to defend himself?

If Australia follow PAP, this cartoonist would be sued by the Labor Party until bankruptcy !
2012-02-29-Abbott-applies-salt-to-wounds-650x366.jpg

That why Singapore freedom of press rank 135++++ lo
No press freedom or freedom to voice up without fear been sue.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all these PAP nonsense. they can only threaten and threaten to sue...leopards never change its spots...they will never get my vote and my families vote...

bullying ...

They dun need your votes....the got the 60.1% solidly behind them.
Please your fellow countrymen if you must

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans should also sue national paper. Their headlines were always misleading and damaging to the opposition parties.

Vikram must be a joker. Nobody will bite his threat. Sue lah!!! bloody chow ah neh!!!! KNNB Puah his mother CB.