• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest COVID-19 Situation

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

It is not my intention to spread rumours but these are what I gathered from my industry whatsapp chatgroup:

1. Doctors are sharing that ART tests are not reliable for Omicron. You can have symptoms for 3-5 days, before getting a positive on ART. Many clinics are now closed as doctors unintentionally became exposed to a lot of COVID patients who were initially ART-negative.

2. This week, several MNCs and stat boards have reverted to WFH for as many pax as possible (likely due to workplace outbreak). There is also an outbreak in airport. Since yesterday afternoon, the members in the chatgroup shared that there are more cases identified. If this is true, we may hit 8000-10,000 daily cases in the next 3-5 reporting days.

3. Booster shots are either not working or wanes in less than 60 days (as reported overseas). Till date, in the month of Jan, the healthcare community is bewildered that thousands of local January COVID patients have actually taken booster shots.

Please be safe.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth will prevail.

You comply, you give yourself problems, inconveniences and even death.

I never comply to covid bullshits and loving my life even more now, no money wasted on health issues at all. The only issue i have is to check if those organic fruits and veggie i bought got spoilt or not.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220128-100608_Telegram.jpg

And we are still using PCR testing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear All,

It is not my intention to spread rumours but these are what I gathered from my industry whatsapp chatgroup:

1. Doctors are sharing that ART tests are not reliable for Omicron. You can have symptoms for 3-5 days, before getting a positive on ART. Many clinics are now closed as doctors unintentionally became exposed to a lot of COVID patients who were initially ART-negative.

2. This week, several MNCs and stat boards have reverted to WFH for as many pax as possible (likely due to workplace outbreak). There is also an outbreak in airport. Since yesterday afternoon, the members in the chatgroup shared that there are more cases identified. If this is true, we may hit 8000-10,000 daily cases in the next 3-5 reporting days.

3. Booster shots are either not working or wanes in less than 60 days (as reported overseas). Till date, in the month of Jan, the healthcare community is bewildered that thousands of local January COVID patients have actually taken booster shots.

Please be safe.

They all need to be hanged. Start with Ho Ching and we work downwards from there. :cool:

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

Please be safe.
It doesn't takes to be a rocket scientist to see we are following the same trajectory of Israel. And for that matter the same exponential growth also happens in many highly vaccinated regions in Australia, Germany, France, Russia etc.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth will prevail.

You comply, you give yourself problems, inconveniences and even death.

I never comply to covid bullshits and loving my life even more now, no money wasted on health issues at all. The only issue i have is to check if those organic fruits and veggie i bought got spoilt or not.
John 8:32

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

Please be safe.

WFH is nice, anytime Sex w wifu... all day long...

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to WFH is great. But leaving the VTL open to more foreigners is making the sinkie covid situation worse.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Important Advisory for COVID - IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER IS COVIDED

Omicron or BA.2 will not definitely show up positive on ART tests in the initial days, even if there's fever,
causing many GPs to be on HRW exposures.

IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER IS COVIDED, please use N95 masks in the household:
- If there are enough N95 masks, the household member and patents should be on N95. Each N95 masks can be used for 1-2 days.
- If there isn't enough, at least the patient should be N95-masked when he is not sleeping. DO NOT USE N95 when resting/sleeping.
- The patient should not use the N95 masks with valve. Authentic 3M or Honeywell N95 is now available OTC, do not buy from online retailers, many are fakes.
- The next best suitable substitute is KF-94 or BYD N95 but I reiterate that in a covid household, 3M or Honeywell N95 should be the sole consideration.
- Do not depend on KN-95 or surgical masks, unless there is no better choice.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-truth-about-masks-debunking-unprofessional-advisories.286080/

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

is MOH ignoring data that thousands of COVID cases in Jan 2022 took booster shots?
Booster shots failed to reduce the cases, they should turn to social distancing.

People found positive for COVID-19 via rapid self-tests should get booster dose: MOH​

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...t-rapid-self-tests-vaccination-status-2467951

AVvXsEixBy6qUi8I4akI7c6wU2zly0Jl_dSYe68-WC34kTnfLcOyjA9SXN8zroj2OKuEei9Y0gq86M0SiasNClG15VktW-V0yzbwNEShs2LXWRceP0wfVMKcNI0d7Dw73pg1qPBF1QpJGm4NWKvmkh-8Qk7u3EbMbYEX62t534CrG-r5z85DKAjvYM0tkj459Q=w481-h640

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER IS COVIDED, please use N95 masks in the household:
- If there are enough N95 masks, the household member and patents should be on N95. Each N95 masks can be used for 1-2 days.
- If there isn't enough, at least the patient should be N95-masked when he is not sleeping. DO NOT USE N95 when resting/sleeping.
- The patient should not use the N95 masks with valve. Authentic 3M or Honeywell N95 is now available OTC, do not buy from online retailers, many are fakes.
- The next best suitable substitute is KF-94 or BYD N95 but I reiterate that in a covid household, 3M or Honeywell N95 should be the sole consideration.
- Do not depend on KN-95 or surgical masks, unless there is no better choice.
I DON'T CARE!!!!