• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Teekoo Jackie Chan Gets Movie Industry Lifetime Award

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the days HK celebs whether they were actors/action stars/singers etc did everything. They hosted,sang, acted unlike hollywood whereby singers remained singers and the same for actors that's why you don't see say robert deniro cutting an album. Ah chan has a few songs and possibly an album or 2 under his belt. Peeps like aaron kwok, andy lau etc have movies and albums under their names.

Yes Hollywood frown upon such crossovers then and in a way it maintained professionalism.
There's no such thing as an all rounder no matter how talented you are.
That said now it's more common to see such crossovers though most with minimal success only.
More actors are finding more success going behind the screen though....parlaying acting into scriptwriting, directing and producing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Hollywood frown upon such crossovers then and in a way it maintained professionalism.
That said now it's more common to see such crossovers though most with minimal success only.
More actors are finding more success going behind the screen though....parlaying acting into scriptwriting, directing and producing.

many sports stars/ufc/singers etc in the US etc have acted in the movies mostly cameo roles or small roles that they are typecasted in. Very few make the transition to the movies with the exception of say the rock who is now a movie star and will only occassionally return to wrestle. This is because many of such people cannot actually act to save their lives A few others are like say ice cube who was/is a rapper who made it big in the movies but the majority either act or sing not do both.

Actors who made it big in directing include mel gibson who starred in and directed braveheart. These are usually veterans.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, cannot appreciate this great stuff. :biggrin:

where da hell does jah jamban lives?he seems to be surrounded by all these freaks and jungle bunnies and spear chucking kunte kintes and xombeles and black forest blackies dark chocolate darkies judging from all the videos he post.

and although he claims to be a chinese supremacist and love the chinese race so much u never seem to find as much as a single ching chong in one of dem minnie mini bang bang gilli gi bang bang wo do demm wo do demm dem oooh videos lol.oops.thats one ching chong with some serious identity crisis.all that ganja and crack cocaine must have fried his nigger brain up.

[video=youtube;b21zIF3lAZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b21zIF3lAZo[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

oh yes i have heard of such cases in hollywood,who have crossovered from acting to becoming singers/rap artists,although they suck at both but have found tremendous success in their new careers despite lacking any talent in singing,dancing or acting theres even parodies of their hit songs with tens of millions of views.

[video=youtube;4tjpPxX9x-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tjpPxX9x-c[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where da hell does jah jamban lives?he seems to be surrounded by all these freaks and jungle bunnies and spear chucking kunte kintes and xombeles and black forest blackies dark chocolate darkies judging from all the videos he post.

and although he claims to be a chinese supremacist and love the chinese race so much u never seem to find as much as a single ching chong in one of dem minnie mini bang bang gilli gi bang bang wo do demm wo do demm dem oooh videos lol.oops.thats one ching chong with some serious identity crisis.all that ganja and crack cocaine must have fried his nigger brain up.

[video=youtube;b21zIF3lAZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b21zIF3lAZo[/video]

Man STFU nigger. See this shows you aren't racially aware and a Chinese dog at that.Why does a Chinese need to listen to Chinese music/like Chinese stuff etc to be proud/support his own race? That's the stupidest way of thinking ever and it just shuts out many Chinese who would otherwise not become Chinese dogs. The difference between me and you is i don't bash and put down my own race unlike you mr Chinese dog i have my head on my shoulders.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog in exposing proud chink Jah as a hypocrit since he does not like chink stuff he must be a worthless Chinese dog like us! I was correct in promoting you you will make it as a better Chinesedog than Narong.