• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Hero Sinkie Jailed 9 Months For Killing Annoying Sinkie In One Punch! Guess His Lawyer!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like people who like to ask/discuss religion with sincerely. Unlike John Tan. Wasting my time.

Maybe u can share with me why u think Islam has misguided me?

Muslims have too much religion, end up poor or starting fights. No problem.

People drink beer, start fights. Beer is a problem.

Like that how to have discussion when you already made up your mind that islam is not a problem. Look at most of the war torn places such as afghanistan, south thailand, yemen, mindanao, arakan, pakistan and india, syria, etc etc. Most of the war is prolonged thanks to islamic sectarian issues, with mosques and madrassahs stirring shit.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Theres no justification when killing a human being is concerned. I have quoted from the Quran many times. U go and refer my past post. And i also stated not all Muslims are righteous. So it doesnt matter whether they are sunni or shia.....one's action will be judged by the Creator. My last quote for u. Very tiring kip quoting the verse and u just ignore and next day repeat the same question again and again.

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)
I don't want to nit pick. You are entitled to your beliefs. But I have a little problem with Whoever kills a person [unjustly]....... To my interpretation, that means it is ok to kill a person when there is justification. What is just or unjust is relative. So if a person insults your mother, your prophet, steals your money etc, it is justifiable to kill him? Who decides what is just and unjust? This is dangerous bro.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't want to nit pick. You are entitled to your beliefs. But I have a little problem with Whoever kills a person [unjustly]....... To my interpretation, that means it is ok to kill a person when there is justification. What is just or unjust is relative. So if a person insults your mother, your prophet, steals your money etc, it is justifiable to kill him? Who decides what is just and unjust? This is dangerous bro.

Based on recent events, Ahok can be killed justly because he 'insulted' islam. Whoami and his kind can spin all kinds of shit as long as it results in islam winning, it is okay. They are not big on honesty. As long as don't eat pork, do anything else is okay.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Based on recent events, Ahok can be killed justly because he 'insulted' islam. Whoami and his kind can spin all kinds of shit as long as it results in islam winning, it is okay. Their god is not big on honesty.
I know. I have a problem with their holy book teaching them that it is their duty to kill all infidels (not just those who insult Islam). And who are the infidels? All non-believers. So killing non-believers is justified. Very dangerous doctrine.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know. I have a problem with their holy book teaching them that it is their duty to kill all infidels (not just those who insult Islam). And who are the infidels? All non-believers. So killing non-believers is justified. Very dangerous doctrine.

Muslims get killed, whoami and his ilk get upset and talk all day about human rights, quote us shit from their book about killing one is like killing all mankind crap.

But when muslims launch pogroms against the chinese, rape and kill them and loot their homes, they all go quiet. Not a single mosque, muslim, imam, ustaz will demand for the muslims involved to be jailed. No apology from any islamic body or muslim for the atrocity. It's the same anywhere in the world when muslims go around killing. They will demand for apology, but will never offer one.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Muslims get killed, whoami and his ilk get upset and talk all day about human rights, quote us shit from their book about killing one is like killing all mankind crap.

But when muslims launch pogroms against the chinese, rape and kill them and loot their homes, they all go quiet. Not a single mosque, muslim, imam, ustaz will demand for the muslims involved to be jailed. No apology from any islamic body or muslim for the atrocity. It's the same anywhere in the world when muslims go around killing. They will demand for apology, but will never offer one.
Such events and behaviour are the genesis of Islamophobia. I can't see the end of it, I think it will only get worse. If being religious means being radicalised, then I would rather they stay sinful, eat pork, drink excessively and do drugs.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said earlier that Mohamed is a false prophet.

This video explains why.

David Wood PROVES Muhammad was False Prophet? - UNBELIEVABLE

Who is david wood?:geek:

Anyway believing in God is very personal. There are so many religions and so many gods. I can also show u many video clips as to how atheist or believer in other faith embraced Islam. So should i believe in what david wood clip or those Muslim converts clip? :cool:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In life, everything in moderation. Alcohol, when taken in moderation, one or two pints, is fine. Not saying about getting piss drunk and making trouble. That's being irresponsible.

Well, easy say then done. Once one hook to drinking or drugs one cant remember the word "moderation". Sudah shiok hayal.:laugh:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is david wood?:geek:

Anyway believing in God is very personal. There are so many religions and so many gods. I can also show u many video clips as to how atheist or believer in other faith embraced Islam. So should i believe in what david wood clip or those Muslim converts clip? :cool:

If you don't want to search for the truth, there's nothing more I can do for you.

Like what Jack Nicholson said in the movie, "A Few Good Men": "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"

Enough said.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims have too much religion, end up poor or starting fights. No problem.

People drink beer, start fights. Beer is a problem.

Like that how to have discussion when you already made up your mind that islam is not a problem. Look at most of the war torn places such as afghanistan, south thailand, yemen, mindanao, arakan, pakistan and india, syria, etc etc. Most of the war is prolonged thanks to islamic sectarian issues, with mosques and madrassahs stirring shit.

So if ur MIW members or grassroot members commit crimes, u blame MIW policies or the offenders?

Since u said Islam is a problem tat also means Muslim is a problem too? So how abt ur MIW Muslims ministers/mps? President? Did they give u problem since they are practising Muslims too?

Show me verses fm the Quran to prove ur point that Islam is a problem?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't want to search for the truth, there's nothing more I can do for you.

Like what Jack Nicholson said in the movie, "A Few Good Men": "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"

Enough said.

OK. To be frank with u. I have been with this forum for many years already. I am not that religious. Praying 5 times a day and yearly fast is very basic. I hardly surf the net and source info pertaining to Islam. But when i found out abt this forum...wahlou...so many anti muslims samsters. All kind of questions..."thanks" to john tan. Even buikia also tekan Islam. So i have no choice but to source for answers. Each time those samsters ridicule Islam or the Prophet, it kind of increases my faith. Cos when i source the answers i found the truth. It made me a better and "knowledgeable" Muslim now. So my answer to u is....I found the truth already. Hope u go search and find the truth too. Alhamdullillah!

Let me quote u a verse fm the Quran to debunk what most of u believe theres compulsion in Islam. Crystal Clear!

Chapter 109 UNBELIEVERS (Quran)

Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Qul yaa ayyuhal kaafiruun
Laa ‘abudu maa t’abuduun
Walaa antum ‘aabidunna maa a’abud
Walaa ana ‘aabidun maa ‘abadttum
Walaa antum ‘aabiduuna maa a’abud
Lakum deenukum wa liya deen

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Say: Oh you who turn away
I do not worship what you worship,
nor do you worship what I worship.
And I will not worship what you worship,
Nor will you worship what I worship.
Your way is yours, and my way is mine.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So if ur MIW members or grassroot members commit crimes, u blame MIW policies or the offenders?

Since u said Islam is a problem tat also means Muslim is a problem too? So how abt ur MIW Muslims ministers/mps? President? Did they give u problem since they are practising Muslims too?

Drunk people break the law, you blame it on alcohol. So if muslims start terrorism or communal riots instigated by their imams, why can't we blame it on islam?

Same same lah, adik.

Show me verses fm the Quran to prove ur point that Islam is a problem?

Why don't you show me verses from the quran that specifically mentioned that jerusalem is a muslim holy city. Knn, anyhow interpret other people's holy city as your own. You want to also use some lame reason from quran to say John Tan's home is a holy islamic site too?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drunk people break the law, you blame it on alcohol. So if muslims start terrorism or communal riots instigated by their imams, why can't we blame it on islam?

Same same lah, adik.

Why don't you show me verses from the quran that specifically mentioned that jerusalem is a muslim holy city. Knn, anyhow interpret other people's holy city as your own. You want to also use some lame reason from quran to say John Tan's home is a holy islamic site too?

I suggested alcohol be banned cos every week we hear cases of drunk driving, friend drink over beer tat lead to unnecessary argument/death. If Muslims bomb here and there u blame the culprit. Why blame the religion or the Book when latter and former doesnt encourage them to kill or bomb others? Tats why before u blame the religion, u have to quote some verses fm the Quran to justify ur post. Tio boh?

Why suddenly talk abt Jerusalem which has nothing to do with the thread? Btw even the most pious pracitising orthodox jews also believe present "state of Israel" doesnt belong to the zionist jews...and tat include jerusalem.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No lah bro. We are told only to retaliate when we are being attacked. Life and death involve. But if is merely insulting our Prophet or stealing our money, the instigator should not be harmed, imo. But as humans, we cant control their emotion. Especially insulting the prophet. But definitely the Quran never suggest killing one who insulted our religion.

Those who have been attacked are permitted to take up arms because they have been wronged—God has the power to help them—those who have been driven unjustly from their homes only for saying, ‘Our Lord is God.’ If God did not repel some people by means of others, many monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, where God’s name is much invoked, would have been destroyed. God is sure to help those who help His cause—God is strong and mighty. [Q22:39-40]

when you hear the Signs of Allah being denied and mocked at, sit not with them until they engage in a talk other than that; for in that case you would be like them… (Ch.4:V.141).

With such beautiful guidance promoted in the Holy Qur’an, how can anyone contend that the punishment of death for blasphemy is justified in Islam?

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No lah bro. We are told only to retaliate when we are being attacked. Life and death involve. But if is merely insulting our Prophet or stealing our money, the instigator should not be harmed, imo. But as humans, we cant control their emotion. Especially insulting the prophet. But definitely the Quran never suggest killing one who insulted our religion.

Those who have been attacked are permitted to take up arms because they have been wronged—God has the power to help them—those who have been driven unjustly from their homes only for saying, ‘Our Lord is God.’ If God did not repel some people by means of others, many monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, where God’s name is much invoked, would have been destroyed. God is sure to help those who help His cause—God is strong and mighty. [Q22:39-40]

when you hear the Signs of Allah being denied and mocked at, sit not with them until they engage in a talk other than that; for in that case you would be like them… (Ch.4:V.141).

With such beautiful guidance promoted in the Holy Qur’an, how can anyone contend that the punishment of death for blasphemy is justified in Islam?
"Those who have been attacked are permitted to take up arms because they have been wronged".

Isn't that the green light by your god to go and kill? What if you were attacked because you did something wrong in the first place? That's the problem with your holy book, it is vague and open to different interpretations. Hence radicals and their clerics can easily twist everything out of shape.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suggested alcohol be banned cos every week we hear cases of drunk driving, friend drink over beer tat lead to unnecessary argument/death.

So when did alcohol or alcohol makers, encourage people who drink to drink drive or start fights?

If Muslims bomb here and there u blame the culprit. Why blame the religion or the Book when latter and former doesnt encourage them to kill or bomb others? Tats why before u blame the religion, u have to quote some verses fm the Quran to justify ur post. Tio boh?

Regular tv in places with lots of muslim. He looks like he knows the Quran better than you.

Why suddenly talk abt Jerusalem which has nothing to do with the thread? Btw even the most pious pracitising orthodox jews also believe present "state of Israel" doesnt belong to the zionist jews...and tat include jerusalem.

You only call them most pious practising orthodox jews because they share your views. Most orthodox jews don't. They know that without israel, Jews will not get access to their own holy sites any more if muslims remain in charge. And again, there is no quranic verses that mention 'Jerusalem'.

geography-travel-jerusalem-israel-wailing-wall-orthodox-jews-praying-B2J013.jpg