• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Hero Sinkie Jailed 9 Months For Killing Annoying Sinkie In One Punch! Guess His Lawyer!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims don't need to drink alcohol to kill people, they just need to blindly follow their false prophet's call to kill all infidels in the name of their so-called god.

Its not false prophet. In Islam theres only 1 prophet i.e. Prophet Muhammad swt. Hes our teacher. Follow his teaching and one will be righteous. Not follow those false teaching by so-called "guru" or "ustaz" who twist and interprete the verses of the Quran to his political advantages.

Killing of infidels? Tat was 1000 over years ago cos Prophet Muhammad was sent to spread the message of Islam. The Muslims had to protect themselves from the enemies of Islam. If u truely read the Torah, the Bible and the Quran u will find Prophet Muhammad is different from the rest of the prophets.

“And We have sent you (O Muhammad ) not but as a mercy for the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists)” [al-Anbiya’ 21:107].

Abu Huraira reported: It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, pray against the idolaters!” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, I was not sent to invoke curses, but rather I was only sent as mercy.” Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2599

Do u know why as stated in the Quran, Prophet Muhammad was sent as a Mercy to mankind?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be one of those rare muslims. Most muslims around the world quarrel and kill people after practising islam, especially after their friday sermons. Drunks start far fewer fights.

pakistan-blasphemy-laws-insult-islam-march-afp-640x480.jpg

London_Muslims_Protest_Danish_Cartoons_220806_600x400.jpg

Indonesia%20Blasphemy%20P_Jone.jpg

No lah. They only action action only. Harmless. Not even 0.00001 % of Muslims behead non muslims:roflmao:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the lawyer? Lawyer's name not mentioned because he didn't engage PR agency to tell the journalist to mention his name or he is not grassroots leader.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have a Malay friend who tried pork. I asked him the reason. He told me just curious. Drugs? Same answer he gave me. Now hes an ustaz. Complete changed man. Alhamdullillah!

As for me, i did try pork long long time ago. 1st and last time. Curious. But drugs...no no. A rebellious child i am. But now i have returned to the straight and moderate path.
To be honest, pork is over-rated. I prefer beef and mutton. Drugs are a no-no. But alcohol is fine when taken in moderation. It is not what goes into our mouths that makes us bad or sinful people, it is what that comes out.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
To be honest, pork is over-rated. I prefer beef and mutton. Drugs are a no-no. But alcohol is fine when taken in moderation. It is not what goes into our mouths that makes us bad or sinful people, it is what that comes out.

Pork stinks and those that consume it usually smell like pigs.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he was born in philippines, he could be world wbc champion. But unlucky born in wrong place. Wasted his life doing ns in a society thst does not recognise talents.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Islam is different. What goes into your mouth makes you a bad and sinful person. Pork is the worst. Any decent ustaz would tell you that.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah. They only action action only. Harmless. Not even 0.00001 % of Muslims behead non muslims:roflmao:

Easily 80% of the muslims support your supposed 0.00001% of the muslims who behead non-muslims, including yourself. Haven't you been speaking up to justify the actions of terrorists and extremists simply because they are sunni muslims like yourself?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not false prophet. In Islam theres only 1 prophet i.e. Prophet Muhammad swt. Hes our teacher. Follow his teaching and one will be righteous. Not follow those false teaching by so-called "guru" or "ustaz" who twist and interprete the verses of the Quran to his political advantages.

Killing of infidels? Tat was 1000 over years ago cos Prophet Muhammad was sent to spread the message of Islam. The Muslims had to protect themselves from the enemies of Islam. If u truely read the Torah, the Bible and the Quran u will find Prophet Muhammad is different from the rest of the prophets.

“And We have sent you (O Muhammad ) not but as a mercy for the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists)” [al-Anbiya’ 21:107].

Abu Huraira reported: It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, pray against the idolaters!” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, I was not sent to invoke curses, but rather I was only sent as mercy.” Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2599

Do u know why as stated in the Quran, Prophet Muhammad was sent as a Mercy to mankind?

I understand that you are sincere and truly have faith in the Koran & Mohammed but unfortunately, you are sadly misguided in your beliefs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Islam theres only 1 prophet i.e. Prophet Muhammad swt. Hes our teacher. Follow his teaching and one will be righteous.

Jesus is not a prophet in Islam, according to you. Do other muslims share your opinion?

If I kill people who leave islam, sell non-muslims into slavery as instructed by muhammad, would that make me righteous?

Pork will make you unrighteous immediately. All muslims I know are scared shitless of pork.

Killing of infidels? Tat was 1000 over years ago cos Prophet Muhammad was sent to spread the message of Islam. The Muslims had to protect themselves from the enemies of Islam.

Muslims were not protecting themselves when they invaded foreign territories. Muslims were certainly not protecting themselves when they slaughtered non-Muslims in Afghanistan, India, Spain, Italy, Greece, Syria, Asia Minor. Those were offensive invasions.

Muslim armies such as the Ottomans invaded the Balkans and Europe repeatedly simply because those territories were non-Muslims.

You are a liar, whoami. Muslims like you will tell any lie to make islam look good. That's why i always have a low opinion of islam, islamic historians and its bullshit claims.

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit report. So what caused the extensive head injuries ? the punch or the head hitting the ground when he falls?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well u can see for urself the effects of alcohol. Taxi uncle been punched from drunkard pax. Uncles happily drinking and later argue/fights and the consequence could be fatal. Drunkard husband reached home.....so much intoxicate...bashed up his wife and beat children up. Aiyoh...countless incident from drinking such lah. But being a moderate Muslim if alcohol to be taken as a medicine (no other option) like cough mixture, imo should be ok.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easily 80% of the muslims support your supposed 0.00001% of the muslims who behead non-muslims, including yourself. Haven't you been speaking up to justify the actions of terrorists and extremists simply because they are sunni muslims like yourself?

Theres no justification when killing a human being is concerned. I have quoted from the Quran many times. U go and refer my past post. And i also stated not all Muslims are righteous. So it doesnt matter whether they are sunni or shia.....one's action will be judged by the Creator. My last quote for u. Very tiring kip quoting the verse and u just ignore and next day repeat the same question again and again.

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand that you are sincere and truly have faith in the Koran & Mohammed but unfortunately, you are sadly misguided in your beliefs.

I like people who like to ask/discuss religion with sincerely. Unlike John Tan. Wasting my time.

Maybe u can share with me why u think Islam has misguided me?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a liar, whoami. Muslims like you will tell any lie to make islam look good. That's why i always have a low opinion of islam, islamic historians and its bullshit claims.

There are over 1 billion Muslims around. Whether they are poor or rich in material sense it doesnt matter in the eye of Allah swt. Whether u have low opinion of Islam or whatever bs u make up of Islam, is not for me to judge. U are entitle to ur opinion always.

I no lie lah. I always quote fm the Quran. To prove me a liar, u should quote verses fm the Quran to justify ur post.:rolleyes:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like people who like to ask/discuss religion with sincerely. Unlike John Tan. Wasting my time.

Maybe u can share with me why u think Islam has misguided me?

I said earlier that Mohamed is a false prophet.

This video explains why.

David Wood PROVES Muhammad was False Prophet? - UNBELIEVABLE

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well u can see for urself the effects of alcohol. Taxi uncle been punched from drunkard pax. Uncles happily drinking and later argue/fights and the consequence could be fatal. Drunkard husband reached home.....so much intoxicate...bashed up his wife and beat children up. Aiyoh...countless incident from drinking such lah. But being a moderate Muslim if alcohol to be taken as a medicine (no other option) like cough mixture, imo should be ok.
In life, everything in moderation. Alcohol, when taken in moderation, one or two pints, is fine. Not saying about getting piss drunk and making trouble. That's being irresponsible.