• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Hero Sinkie Jailed 9 Months For Killing Annoying Sinkie In One Punch! Guess His Lawyer!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A man flew into a rage when his drinking buddy's acquaintance joined their table.

Toh Kai Seng, 63, punched Mr Teo Teck Hock in the face, knocking him to the ground - a blow which ended his life.

Toh was jailed for 34 weeks yesterday after pleading guilty to assaulting 44-year-old Mr Teo.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Quek Jing Feng said Mr Teo was on his way home from a supermarket with his 12-year-old son when they walked past a coffee shop at Block 639 Punggol Drive at 3.45pm on Nov 11, 2016. He spotted three acquaintances having beer there and decided to join them while the boy went home alone.

Meanwhile, Toh was sitting two tables away with another of Mr Teo's acquaintances, Mr Lim Seng Ban. The court heard that Toh and Mr Teo did not know each other.

About two hours later, Mr Teo went over to Toh's table to talk to Mr Lim. By then, Mr Lim and Toh had downed seven bottles of beer, said the DPP.

He added: "They shouted at the deceased and asked him to leave their table. The deceased... was unhappy about being asked to leave. He continued to grumble loudly and gestured at the accused and Lim.

"Lim became angry... Lim and the deceased argued and challenged each other to a fight."

Toh stepped in and punched the left side of Mr Teo's face, knocking him backwards. He hit his head on the ground and remained motionless. An onlooker alerted the police and an ambulance took Mr Teo to Changi General Hospital.

He was placed on life support but his condition deteriorated and he never regained consciousness.

He was pronounced dead in the early hours of Nov 13, 2016.

An autopsy report stated that he died of extensive head injuries.

For assault, Toh could have been jailed for up to two years and fined up to $5,000.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-jailed-for-34-weeks-over-fatal-assault

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Very tragic, my condolences to the Teo family.

But I suspect the late Mr Teo was a free loader. Saw acquaintances (not friends) drinking beer and decided to join in? Then later proceeded to join another table, but was chased away?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nope! I dont quarrel or kill people after practising Islam. I am perfectly sober
You sound like a rational, well-balanced and well-adjusted muslim. I have good friends like you. You could have a nice alcoholic drink now and then, you know. I won't tell. :biggrin:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope! I dont quarrel or kill people after practising Islam. I am perfectly sober

Muslims don't need to drink alcohol to kill people, they just need to blindly follow their false prophet's call to kill all infidels in the name of their so-called god.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice! Go to tax payer sponsored Hilton Changi for STAYCATION and be BOSS inside. Qualified only when your sentence is for KILLING ANOTHER PERSON. Special Privileged T-shirt with 2 horizontal thick stripes, indicating DANGEROUS INMATE.

Treated differently apart from others.

Whereever you go e.g. medical or yard or anything, you won't be mixed together with normal general Changi Hilton guests, you Special VIP, when you past a corridor full of people the Hilton staff will order all others to move away from corridor to make way for you.

Very Tua Kee, like Prime Minister, always never move alone without bodyguards.

Don't believe? You go kill someone to find out!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 63 yo uncle can knock dead a 44 yo man....give that man a Tiger !

It is exactly the alcohol effect that gave the lethal power.

Famous Wu Song killed 2 Tigers and received high awards, was done accidentally after too much drinking. The magistrate office issued a notice of handsome rewards for elimination of tiger on Bukit Timah Hills, after high counts of recent cases of peasants killed by tiger in the hills. Wu Song no idea was just a passing traveller. The Hill Side Bar sold ultra strong liquor advertising that no one would be able to pass this hill, after taking 3 bowls of this liquor. But this 武松 ordered and took 18 bowls. Then he rejected kind advise of the bar to stay overnight before trying to cross the hill, told him about tigers.

The drunk bastard Wu Song said balls! Lim Peh kill all the fucking tigers!

And he did!

This was how the famous 武松打虎 happened

http://blog.sina.cn/dpool/blog/s/blog_49b41cf80100nnd0.html

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is exactly the alcohol effect that gave the lethal power.

Famous Wu Song killed 2 Tigers and received high awards, was done accidentally after too much drinking. The magistrate office issued a notice of handsome rewards for elimination of tiger on Bukit Timah Hills, after high counts of recent cases of peasants killed by tiger in the hills. Wu Song no idea was just a passing traveller. The Hill Side Bar sold ultra strong liquor advertising that no one would be able to pass this hill, after taking 3 bowls of this liquor. But this 武松 ordered and took 18 bowls. Then he rejected kind advise of the bar to stay overnight before trying to cross the hill, told him about tigers.

The drunk bastard Wu Song said balls! Lim Peh kill all the fucking tigers!

blog.sina.cn/dpool/blog/s/blog_49b41cf80100nnd0.html
Fake one leh, both tigers were high on ice, one died when the drug caused cardiac arrest n tighten her cunt. That wusong bugger was a neh in disguise tried to screw the male tiger in the arse. The latter kena giap in between with no escape died from panic. Those from afar saw wusong mounting n humping it made story of a bruised beast whacked n manhandled by the neh. And being a neh with a small penis, it's little wonder they never seen beastily in action, n have been paid in kind to hush the matter. This is the real story. Both tigers were really just household feline. It was cruelty to animal.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake one leh, both tigers were high on ice, one died when the drug caused cardiac arrest n tighten her cunt. That wusong bugger was a neh in disguise tried to screw the male tiger in the arse. The latter kena giap in between with no escape died from panic. Those from afar saw wusong mounting n humping it made story of a bruised beast whacked n manhandled by the neh. And being a neh with a small penis, it's little wonder they never seen beastily in action, n have been paid in kind to hush the matter. This is the real story. Both tigers were really just household feline. It was cruelty to animal.

Really one!

Plus this fucker Drunken Boxer! Power of ALCOHOL also:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You must be one of those rare muslims. Most muslims around the world quarrel and kill people after practising islam, especially after their friday sermons. Drunks start far fewer fights.

pakistan-blasphemy-laws-insult-islam-march-afp-640x480.jpg

London_Muslims_Protest_Danish_Cartoons_220806_600x400.jpg

Indonesia%20Blasphemy%20P_Jone.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like a rational, well-balanced and well-adjusted muslim. I have good friends like you. You could have a nice alcoholic drink now and then, you know. I won't tell. :biggrin:

I have a Malay friend who tried pork. I asked him the reason. He told me just curious. Drugs? Same answer he gave me. Now hes an ustaz. Complete changed man. Alhamdullillah!

As for me, i did try pork long long time ago. 1st and last time. Curious. But drugs...no no. A rebellious child i am. But now i have returned to the straight and moderate path.