• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lai Leow...Bus fare increase lagi leow...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why shd we pay for de increase in drivers salary? While we sinkie is trying to keep de population low...by having 1 or no kids...de fucking govt open de flood gate big n wide...as a result...most public svcs r overloaded...sori Pappies...u fucking started de fire...u fucking jolly put it out urself....:oIo:

Moi very hot today.:biggrin:

IsapKonek

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably too many jiak leow bees in the company taking millions...

sgp companies are the most inefficiently run companies in the world.

with so many scholars generals know nuts about running a company.

if they bleed, you bleed. :biggrin:
I like your post. AGREED.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of fucking transport minister is this?
He is fighting for price increase of a business entity.
Why didn't he fight for bread to be increased...no he can't because there are too many competitors and none is owned by Temasek.
Fuck you...Lui !!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jia liao bee bugger,

Typical of all ex-SAF scholar trash.

Teo Chee Hean, Lui Tuck Yew, Desmond Kuek, Ng Yat Chung, Yam Ah Mee, Chan Chun Sing, Tan Chuan Jin etc.

Wherever they go, they bring along with them stupid SAF bullshit mentality.

Let's not even go to such high levels. Some of you may have the misfortune of working with, or under, ex-SAF regulars.
I've heard my fair share of horror stories from my friends. They're the second most detested kind of co-workers, right after Ah Nehs from India.

AxisOfEvil

Alfrescian
Loyal
They better increase the petrol, road tax, COE, car ,school bus and taxis charges as well. Sinkies like it from the arse, you shaft it harder and they will still keep quiet.

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
increased fares should come with improved quality of service.

even after fare increase, the bus drivers will continue to speed and jam brakes and stop at every bus stop even though no one is boarding or alighting.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
increased fares should come with improved quality of service.
You expect the bus drivers to work longer hours?
How would you like it if you work long hours for low wages and no increment and then be expected to work even longer hours with whatever every pay increment?

Last edited:

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
increased fares should come with improved quality of service...

I am guessing that public reaction to proposed fare hike (so as to increase foreign drivers' pay) is as follows:
Singaporean citizens 30% - Agree 70% - Disagree
Non-citizens 70% - Agree 30% - Disagree

Why not have 'Non-Citizens/PR' pay full fares?
Why not have 'PRs' pay partially subsidized rates?
Singapore citizens pay fully subsidized rates?

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is why I and many here have said that a review on the pay of the senior management and Board members of the transport companies need to be done and the results made public. I bet that after a 50% paycut for these dead wood is implemented, and the savings divided amoungst the drivers,,each will still get at least 500 a month more. Why cant these be done? is there soo much work for a senior manager in an oligopoly
?

You expect the bus drivers to work longer hours?
How would you like it if you work long hours for low wages and no increment and then be expected to work even longer hours with whatever every pay increment?