• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Labour 皮蛋 Singh glutton for punishment challenging 山木庚

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1252132/1/.html

Peasantpore: Labour dissenter 皮蛋 Singh has asked the Ministry of Vassal to better highlight Peasantpore's status as Uncle Sam's vassal.

Labour 皮蛋 Singh said 山木庚 should not only to solicit public feedback, but also to remove the chance for misunderstandings among the public and foreigners that Peasantpore is merely Uncle Sam's stooge in the United Nations.

The unrepentant, rebellious and naive Peasant Representative for Defiant Aljunied Group Representation Constituency was responding to the Vassal Affairs' Ministry's request for clarifications on a parliamentary question he had put forth in January. 皮蛋 Singh commented that Peasantpore's decision to abstain on the United Nations' (UN) resolution to elevate Philistines' status to a non-member observer state proved it's vassal relationship with respect to Uncle Sam. Peasantpore might as well apply to be the 52 state of Uncle Sam.

Ang Mohs, Nihons and Asiatic states noted that Peasantpore was one of the few UN member states trying to please Uncle Sam and the Middle Eastern Moslems by abstaining from voting in favour of Philistines' non-member observer status.

Labour's 皮蛋 Singh derided Ruler Loong's decision to abstain from voting in favour of elevating Philistines' status, calling it "half kowtow to Uncle Sam".

But he said many in the public, local peasants and especially local moslem peasants may have misunderstood the decision as being pro-Israel, because of Peasantpore's abstention. Other than Labour's moslem peasant representative who tag-team with 皮蛋 to raise the issue, the regime's moslem representatives merely play dead and stay silent.

Labour 皮蛋 exclaimed, "山木庚, you very the funny lor, Peasantpore recently voted four resolutions in Philistines' favour previously, then now you do a half kowtow to Uncle Sam, our decision to abstain is more likely to be remembered than our previous voting patterns. You think funny or not? I think the Asiatic people are now laughing at you lor and the Moslems sure call you Uncle Sam's stooge!"

In response, Foreign Minion 山木庚 said: "Funny or not funny, not Babu Singh's call ok. I merely follow Ruler Loong's decree, you no understand is it. If he wants me to vote aye, I vote aye. he wants me to vote nay, I vote nay ok. You think I promoted to Minion by balking Ruler Loong huh? That's the difference why I am paid millions annually but you only take home 13,000 peanuts every full moon ok.

Now setting our position publicly, regularly, including in Imperial Court whether we kowtow to Uncle Sam on which policy, not local peasants' interest or problem ok. They only need to tremble and obey Ruler Loong's decrees."

Last edited: