• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kym Ng married Yang Guo, bought property at peak

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
In an exclusive interview held yesterday with the tightlipped Kym Ng, the local MediaCorp actress revealed that she recently registered her marriage earlier in October this month. Kym further shared that she recently completed her Chinese wedding rites and inked the papers to her 15-year-long relationship with a mysterious Mr Yang.

She declined to divulge the location of her wedding registration and cited personal reasons for doing so. "We had a simple wedding. Two families eating together, it was very heartwarming."

While doing her makeover for her role in upcoming Channel 8 variety programme, City Beat, reporters noticed the sparkling wedding ring adorning Kym's ring finger. "I will wear my wedding ring when I am hosting variety programmes. However, I won't wear it when I'm acting."

"Being together with him for so many years, there is a sense of responsibility when I am wearing the ring."

Originally supposed to get hitched in December this year, the couple decided to push things forward and settled their marriage in October after they found their ideal lovenest.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitch acting high class ,with extremely high class taste but marry hush hush to some low class bugger!:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kym is one of the few talented locals whom can rival imported hosts

Hope she sticks around for some time

btw, I've heard she had to undergo 3 rounds of interviews with SIA before getting accepted to for SQ girl training... Now THAT's persistence!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kym is one of the few talented locals whom can rival imported hosts

Hope she sticks around for some time

btw, I've heard she had to undergo 3 rounds of interviews with SIA before getting accepted to for SQ girl training... Now THAT's persistence!

You mean they inspected the 'goods' so many times, then they accepted it?, the 'storeman' must be damn good...and only when it was offered 70%off, they took the goods...wise decision... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

This is not called persistence..it is called DESPERATE!!!:biggrin:

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
me heard the mr yang is shorter than her...can suck neh neh while standing upright...that's why she need to keep him away from media spotlight...