• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kum gong sinikies Islankar investers

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investing in mudland property is like putting up a sign outside your house that says - “no money inside. Pls don’t rob!”

Only a gong cheebye does that

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least these pirates stood up n defeated the Qings the poms n the ports... That the Qings had to negotiate with them. The Cantonese played a big role in the overthrow of the Qing. Wat have the fuckkas n fuckeins done? Scheme n lie n plot.

Like real. Cantonese are the 走狗汉奸that gang up with the bad angmohs selling opium to fellow chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you don’t understand them well. Once again, I am in the minority of Singaporean Chinese to know how united they are.
Oh ya I am privileged to always beat the odds and was placed in a class with many malays and Indians when in secondary school. Basically the only class out of 8 or 9 classes that they put all the Malays and Indians of the cohort together and I was in that class.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you sympathise with Gin? and u agree with Gin? Ok back to the Jiuhu,,,,I think they are jealous of singkieland that interms of economic development, singkieland has dont better than them for decades whereas they are being squeezed on all sides from the m&ds,,,corruption has made it worse for them etc. And they are lucky PAP open the doors to them,,if not the likes of Khaw and Khor and Janil will be fucking beggars in mudland,,,and they are creating alot of shit and hope pap does not close the doors to them. About the dialect group parts,,I find the Cantonese still have some sense of dignity compared to other groups. And alot of cantonese speakers are actually fuckkas,,,and In mudland,,I find I have no problems with locals speaking cantonese,,the singkies that speak mandarin or english to the cinas are the ones that get into trouble. Because they immediately have a low opinion of the singkie when the singkie opens their mouth,,,anyway be it come what may, I always deal with them with an arms length
Yes you are right that the mudlanders are VERY jealous of Singapore and dislike Singaporeans.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To date, I haven't met a really honest Malaysian Chink who is trustworthy. Lol :biggrin:

But I must say I have very good Malaysian Malay friends ... :biggrin:

Ya don’t forget to include your dishonest pahang whore mother and plantation worker grandfather too since you classified me as Malaysian Chinese.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its kum lan. Ask any malaysian. They dont really flip flats. Sinkies with their frog in well brains think everywhere is like retard land. Dont try to blame anyone. Youre a moron. Market research also dont know

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya don’t forget to include your dishonest pahang whore mother and plantation worker grandfather too since you classified me as Malaysian Chinese.
And don’t forget to include yourself @AhMeng as dishonest Malaysian chinese. Your actions are every bit the same as evil and dishonest as them ok - stealing slandering harassing with zero unrepentance - which part is not the same?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"When I entered this deal, I wanted it to be safe. With the Somerset brand, at least the odds are not against me," Mr Victor Ng, the 47-year-old, who runs private investment consulting firm Saash Capital, told The Sunday Times.

This is one guy you don't want to see for investment advice.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"When I entered this deal, I wanted it to be safe. With the Somerset brand, at least the odds are not against me," Mr Victor Ng, the 47-year-old, who runs private investment consulting firm Saash Capital, told The Sunday Times.

This is one guy you don't want to see for investment advice.
it might have been the somersault brand.:alien: