• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kum gong sinikies Islankar investers

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
To date, I haven't met a really honest Malaysian Chink who is trustworthy. Lol :biggrin:

But I must say I have very good Malaysian Malay friends ... :biggrin:
I would say I have had good m&d Cina bonks in mudland,,,and better cewek minah bonks in Batam,,,,variety is the spice of life

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is best for spending cheap ringgit. Nothing more nothing less...

Jiu Hu chinks are worst of the lots irrespective of dialect groups. I dislike them more than Ah Tiongs...Lol :biggrin:
KNN jiuhu gia come sg work all geng ka liao KNN they can forgo comfort to save ji by all squeezing to 1 rental room KNN those married type and buy hdb flat will make sure 1 spouse remain as jiuhu gia and 1 convert sg pr and confirm with chop will buy a bigger than necessary size to rent out for income KNN everything is ji ji ji ji KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN jiuhu gia come sg work all geng ka liao KNN they can forgo comfort to save ji by all squeezing to 1 rental room KNN those married type and buy hdb flat will make sure 1 spouse remain as jiuhu gia and 1 convert sg pr and confirm with chop will buy a bigger than necessary size to rent out for income KNN everything is ji ji ji ji KNN
Look no further. Just look at that Khaw and you know what type of jiuhu chinks we have in sinkieland :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading Gins comments,,,for mudland investments etc,,there are singkies who do well,,,because they dont really 'invest'. Some have really moved to Johor to live etc and have been rewarded with a more balanced lifestyle. Their occupation does not require them to be in singkieland, they are financially secure and got a good 'gated' property. If the property turns sour they can walk away without any emotional commitments and still financially free. If one buys to invest and hopes to sell at a profit etc,,too bad not going to work,,,but if they invest to get the lifestyle they are fine. Some singkies now stay JB and rent the place,,,,and commute to singkieland once a week etc for work and so on,,,,but these are the financial free ones. Some have rented out their HDB,,,rent in mudland and do fuck all, Its all planning and mudland cannot been seen like singkieland where it is more black and white....so most important is do home work and know what one wants,,,

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading Gins comments,,,for mudland investments etc,,there are singkies who do well,,,because they dont really 'invest'. Some have really moved to Johor to live etc and have been rewarded with a more balanced lifestyle. Their occupation does not require them to be in singkieland, they are financially secure and got a good 'gated' property. If the property turns sour they can walk away without any emotional commitments and still financially free. If one buys to invest and hopes to sell at a profit etc,,too bad not going to work,,,but if they invest to get the lifestyle they are fine. Some singkies now stay JB and rent the place,,,,and commute to singkieland once a week etc for work and so on,,,,but these are the financial free ones. Some have rented out their HDB,,,rent in mudland and do fuck all, Its all planning and mudland cannot been seen like singkieland where it is more black and white....so most important is do home work and know what one wants,,,

I think it is sensible to invest in Johore for a more balanced lifestyle, if you are financially free and no need money.
If you just need to travel out of johor every week for 1 time per week. I think you are doing fine.

If you have kids and kids need to travel out to and fro, it's not too nice. If have some more money to throw, kids can attend international school in Johore all the way from preschool to A level or their IGCSE.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is sensible to invest in Johore for a more balanced lifestyle, if you are financially free and no need money.
If you just need to travel out of johor every week for 1 time per week. I think you are doing fine.

If you have kids and kids need to travel out to and fro, it's not too nice.
There are singkies and even FTs in singkies who are doing well in JB,,,,to me the bottom line is invest in the lifestyle,,not the property.,

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also one other thing in mudland for a singkie,,,never ever consider mudlanders yr frens unless proven right. All mudlanders view singkies differently even those m&ds that work in singkieland. they are jealous and green eyed. On the surface like Dr Madhatter,,,,say we are twins etc,,is BS,,these m&ds just want to con singkies,,,because their economy is shit. So stay in mudland is ok,,just never view them as frens,,,,,deal with them at an arms length,,,and and never display singkie attitudes like one is more well off than them. Go do yr shopping, buy yr stuff,,talk to them normally, have friendly chat,,but always watch yr back and keep a low profile and u are fine. The one issue Singkies have with them,,is singkies always think they are better and always speak either english or mandarin, they cant speak dialects,,,that is how these m&ds know one is a singkie and one can ketok,,,a singkie in most overseas countries always stick out like a sore thumb,,and a singkie in mudland is no different

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Based on data published by Tourism Malaysia, hotels in Johor had an average occupancy rate of 57% from January to March. Meanwhile, the occupancy rate for five-star hotels was 40% from April to June; 45% for four-star hotels; and 68% for three-star hotels, according to ET&Co. "

With such poor hotel occupancy rates (SG 81%, BKK 75%), how in the good heavens can serviced apartments be worthy investments? Airbnb for private property owners are also there to share in a slice of the pie. Cut the losses and sell it, invest in bkk serviced apartments better.

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/somerset-puteri-harbour-investors-frustrated-returns?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Somerset Puteri Harbour investors frustrated with returns

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All mudlanders view singkies differently even those m&ds that work in singkieland. they are jealous and green eyed. On the surface like Dr Madhatter,,,,say we are twins etc,,is BS,,these m&ds just want to con singkies,,,because their economy is shit. So stay in mudland is ok,,just never view them as frens,,,,,deal with them at an arms length,,,and and never display singkie attitudes like one is more well off than them. Go do yr shopping, buy yr stuff,,talk to them normally, have friendly chat,,but always watch yr back and keep a low profile and u are fine.
KNN they view sinkies as gongkias (which they are mostly correct KNN) basically they are hunters waiting for every opportunity to strike KNN

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Based on data published by Tourism Malaysia, hotels in Johor had an average occupancy rate of 57% from January to March. Meanwhile, the occupancy rate for five-star hotels was 40% from April to June; 45% for four-star hotels; and 68% for three-star hotels, according to ET&Co. "

With such poor hotel occupancy rates (SG 81%, BKK 75%), how in the good heavens can serviced apartments be worthy investments? Airbnb for private property owners are also there to share in a slice of the pie. Cut the losses and sell it, invest in bkk serviced apartments better.

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/somerset-puteri-harbour-investors-frustrated-returns?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Somerset Puteri Harbour investors frustrated with returns

I think these Singkies didn't do their homework while wanting to invest. Malaysia just throw in a few famous managing agent and some find it attractive. Johor is not that big and i can travel quite freeely with a grab staying in most of the hotels.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the end, story is the same.. Sinkies kena conned by Sinkies and screwed by PAPpies in SG, go JB also kena conned by Sinkies. Just buy Ascott Reit sua.... anytime can liquidate. That Saash capital guy really kum gong.. same money go into Ascott Reit much better returns.... he should hire that sales person who convinced him to buy that apartment.

SGX:A68U - Ascott Reit (SGD 1.07)
Year Dividend Amount Dividend Yield # ExDate / Year
2018SGD 0.06922 5.79% 2
2017SGD 0.07748 6.43% 2
2016SGD 0.08013 7.03% 3
2015SGD 0.08111 6.19% 2
2014SGD 0.07635 6.12% 2

https://stocks.cafe/stock/dividend/A68U/ascott+residence+trust?type=xsummary&exchange=XSES