• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Krafty arrested for throwing used condom at girl

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 39-year-old man has been arrested for throwing a condom full of his semen at a 19-year-old girl, police said Wednesday. The suspect allegedly threw the prophylactic at the victim from a moving car in Jalan Besar on Thursday.

He was quoted by police as saying: “I did it to fulfill my sexual desire in some way. I’ve done it more than 100 times over the last three years.”

Police have not ruled out the possibility of his involvement in other similar cases that were reported in the area. Investigations are now underway to establish whether he was involved in a similar case that took place on May 23 this year, in which a 20-year-old woman was the victim of the same crime.

Chao Pervert Krafty aka Hotbot :oIo:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 39-year-old man has been arrested for throwing a condom full of his semen at a 19-year-old girl, police said Wednesday. The suspect allegedly threw the prophylactic at the victim from a moving car in Jalan Besar on Thursday.

He was quoted by police as saying: “I did it to fulfill my sexual desire in some way. I’ve done it more than 100 times over the last three years.”

Police have not ruled out the possibility of his involvement in other similar cases that were reported in the area. Investigations are now underway to establish whether he was involved in a similar case that took place on May 23 this year, in which a 20-year-old woman was the victim of the same crime.

Chao Pervert Krafty aka Hotbot :oIo:

uhhhh other than littering, what can he be charged with? :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If this fucker can admit he carried out this act more than 100 times, then he does not have the requisite mental capacity to stand trial in court.

He should instead be institutionalized indefinitely until 3 independent psychiatrists give him a clean bill of health.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this fucker can admit he carried out this act more than 100 times, then he does not have the requisite mental capacity to stand trial in court.

He should instead be institutionalized indefinitely until 3 independent psychiatrists give him a clean bill of health.

Sorry, I don't think this kind of people have mental problems. Because feigning mental illness may set a precedent that in future, sexual perverted offenders will seek that to avoid jail or caning.

It may be due more to the acts of mischief.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I don't think this kind of people have mental problems. Because feigning mental illness may set a precedent that in future, sexual perverted offenders will seek that to avoid jail or caning.

It may be due more to the acts of mischief.

I think he is just sexually frustrated or have a fetish for ejaculating at women