• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kovan Double Murder thread

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kovan 34-yr old suspected Kovan murderer arrested

That is why i say , if you eat meat, you will not have compassion for the living.

That muslim shit confirmed a meat eater and also sheep killer.

Maybe he is a vegetarian who only eats nasi lemak?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So until now, still don't know why he murdered the two.....what shit reporting we have here. Useless piece of reporting shit, keep repeating the same old story.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kovan double murder: Fighting could be heard from home

Useless piece of reporting shit. So until now, still don't know why he murdered the two??

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

>>

Kovan double murder: Suspect to claim trial

Published on Jul 27, 2013

20130727_Iskandar.jpg

Iskandar will undergo psychiatric evaluation and has told his lawyers he will be claiming trial. -- ST FILE PHOTO

By Elena Chong

The police officer accused of the Kovan double murder made a surprise appearance yesterday in court, where it was agreed that he will undergo psychiatric evaluation.

Senior staff sergeant Iskandar Rahmat, who was arrested in Johor Baru two weeks ago after a 54-hour manhunt, has also told his lawyers that he wants to claim trial to all charges against him.

Iskandar, a 14-year police veteran, asked through a Malay interpreter yesterday if he could speak to his lawyer.

<<

i'm surprised that he had to ask an interpreter to speak to his lawyer....as an IO, how did he take / type statements from complainants etc :confused:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kovan double murder: Fighting could be heard from home

I guess this case will be mention and mention for few months:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

>><<

i'm surprised that he had to ask an interpreter to speak to his lawyer....as an IO, how did he take / type statements from complainants etc :confused:

It's deliberate. He will ask for as many concessions as he can get in the due course of this case.
You can bet he didn't ask for an interpreter when he went to get his loans or for any other purpose where he thought money could go into his pocket.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's deliberate. He will ask for as many concessions as he can get in the due course of this case.
You can bet he didn't ask for an interpreter when he went to get his loans or for any other purpose where he thought money could go into his pocket.

guess so...next concession will be that he requests all court officials to be malay so that the language and idioms are easily understood eg dia nak I hisap dan nak jolly I punya juboh sadikit... tapi tak mau pasang sarong konek, pukimak :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

guess so...next concession will be that he requests all court officials to be malay so that the language and idioms are easily understood eg dia nak I hisap dan nak jolly I punya juboh sadikit... tapi tak mau pasang sarong konek, pukimak :biggrin:

He won't ask for anything that will put himself in a bad light from a moral or value judgement point of view.
But he'll be more than happy to ask for things that will make himself look incompetent and possibly most importantly, mentally not right. :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He won't ask for anything that will put himself in a bad light from a moral or value judgement point of view. But he'll be more than happy to ask for things that will make himself look incompetent and possibly most importantly, mentally not right. :wink:

guess that would be the best course of mitigation, plead mental anguish from being made bankrupt due empty promises from deceased, unpremeditated and diminished responsibility, plus defensive wound on his hand whilst defending himself from 2 attackers, panicked and fled in car etc. Let's see if the 3 lawyers can get him off the gallows.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

guess that would be the best course of mitigation, plead mental anguish from being made bankrupt due empty promises from deceased, unpremeditated and diminished responsibility, plus defensive wound on his hand whilst defending himself from 2 attackers, panicked and fled in car etc. Let's see if the 3 lawyers can get him off the gallows.
If he can proof the knife belongs to old man and he was attacked first, then I think he may have a chance of escaping death sentence, maybe even can be spared life sentence.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he can proof the knife belongs to old man and he was attacked first, then I think he may have a chance of escaping death sentence, maybe even can be spared life sentence.

probably yes, as only he can testify that knife was from house and not brought along - unpremeditated and used in defence when attacked, hence defensive wound on hand, but still 2 lives gone so I reckon life and not gallows - like GD said.