• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Korean Drama] - 13 Things You Learn From Watching Korean Dramas

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Top comments
  • Top comments

Ritaaargh

Ritaaargh4 years ago
You forgot the bitchy moms who do everything in their power to separate the couple lol
Read more
Show less
Reply 615 616

Ritaaargh

Loading... View 8 replies
View 8 replies
Hide replies
Shay Elizalde

Shay Elizalde3 years ago
You forgot that when you fall or trip over, the guy is always there to catch you. Then you have a stare moment.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tycoon family runs bakery empire and chiobu daughter relegated to do roti product r&d in the lab. and then there’s stiff competition and industrial espionage on dough making from several conglomerates. they are obviously jumping on the paris baguette bandwagon, and it’s as though everyone in seoul survives on pastries and cups of coffee.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
tycoon family runs bakery empire and chiobu daughter relegated to do roti product r&d in the lab. and then there’s stiff competition and industrial espionage on dough making from several conglomerates. they are obviously jumping on the paris baguette bandwagon, and it’s as though everyone in seoul survives on pastries and cups of coffee.
Sounds like yakitaki jaPan

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things to watch out on angmoh Hollywood movies:

1. Angmoh betrayed as good guy where they are not.... angmoh are illegal opium drug traffickers in China in 1800s century period.

2. Other than warm and humble famil show angmoh script style is no guns no movie. They die die must hv guns law in US or else cannot find others toys to frighten people.

2. Kungfu stuff belong to China where they say China has no democracy. If no democracy to practice kungfu then where kungfu can be practice. If no human rights then where can kungfy be practice in China.

If no guns angmoh has to kick and punch kungfu their way out of actrocity to save their own pale skin butts...

Look at all 007 James bond movies angmoh run iut of ideas how to escape from danger.... orways same script no way out to think outside the square to escape.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recommend Vagabond.

It's on Netflix as well.

Damn solid espionage action thriller series. 16 episodes. Currently at episode 10.

Shot mostly in Morocco

Not a surprise that it's getting rave reviews.

If shot in Ah Neh land or other turd world inferior racepopulated cesspools, you know it'd be another mawkish k-drama.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

nobody forces you to watch.

:biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Shot mostly in Morocco

Not a surprise that it's getting rave reviews.

If shot in Ah Neh land or other turd world inferior racepopulated cesspools, you know it'd be another mawkish k-drama.
Not the location of shoot. The script is very good. I have not seen NIS espionage twists and turns like this on kdrama.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nobody forces you to watch.

:biggrin:
don’t need to watch. every sinkie relative i meet will update me on latest episodes without anyone asking. they shove unwanted drama at me in every conversation. it’s like they eat and drink the drama day and night that they spontaneously vomit it out without control.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Korean dramas not bad, many genres for different audiences. some of them are not very realistic but quite imaginative and thrilling. you are entertained. SG dramas are too realistic. they are so dull and boring and truly depict the miserable lives of Sinkies on the island. it's so sad to watch.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have learnt in Korea there are many orphanages, then the story will go your parents are not your real parents, the real ones are always the ones that give them a hard live, no matter how bad the real parents are, in the end they are forgiven or even sacrificed their lifes to atone their past misdeeds.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just read that the k-drama and k-poop movement was the result of IMF's recommendation to increase the country's balance of payment after the 98 AFC in 98.

Kudos to the Koreans for the mass production and world domination of their cultural export but to me they are still a race of culturally inferior mountain tribe

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not the location of shoot. The script is very good. I have not seen NIS espionage twists and turns like this on kdrama.

The location is of paramount importance to the story.

Obviously you have not watched the drama.

Or you are just lying, plain and simple.

There is no way the story of this kdrama doesn't depend on the location.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t need to watch. every sinkie relative i meet will update me on latest episodes without anyone asking. they shove unwanted drama at me in every conversation. it’s like they eat and drink the drama day and night that they spontaneously vomit it out without control.

nobody forces them to watch either

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The location is of paramount importance to the story.

Obviously you have not watched the drama.

Or you are just lying, plain and simple.

There is no way the story of this kdrama doesn't depend on the location.
Location is a factor but the twists and turns are really good.

The story does take the characters to Morocco but it is not a key factor. Not like descendants of the sun.

You go watch Vagabond then you will know what I mean. They could very well have shot the whole thing in Korea without Morocco.

It plays the NIS like the CIA. So many different factions, conspiracy, codenames etc.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location is a factor but the twists and turns are really good.

The story does take the characters to Morocco but it is not a key factor. Not like descendants of the sun.

You go watch Vagabond then you will know what I mean. They could very well have shot the whole thing in Korea without Morocco.

It plays the NIS like the CIA. So many different factions, conspiracy, codenames etc.

Really a moron.

The lead female character 배수지 was stationed in Morocco. Spoke in Arabic, so did the other agent working for Edward Park. They tracked down the major suspect and the only living witness possibly Kim wogi, in Morocco. And yadda yadda yadda.

You are just another one of those snake oil salesmen chinks.

No end to how much you can lie cheat deceive dupe swindle defraud others.

No shame either.

69615944_161227961657016_843426746396057169_n.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Really a moron.

The lead female character 배수지 was stationed in Morocco. Spoke in Arabic, so did the other agent working for Edward Park. They tracked down the major suspect and the only living witness possibly Kim wogi, in Morocco. And yadda yadda yadda.

You are just another one of those snake oil salesmen chinks.

No end to how much you can lie cheat deceive dupe swindle defraud others.

No shame either.

69615944_161227961657016_843426746396057169_n.jpg

I just watched episode 11. Episode 12 still doesnr have English subtitles.

It is a good series.

Look I am not fucking selling anything.

If you dont like the series then that's you fucking piece of shit opinion.

Fucking m&d go watch your Malay dramas lah.