• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Korean Drama] - 13 Things You Learn From Watching Korean Dramas

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something wrong with you lah m&d.

Hate Chinese so much. Sorry for you lah.

Run out of arguments, I see.

Nvm.

Here is an interesting factoid.

Stinkiepore, thanks in no small part to eunuch ah loong, is now known as money laundering hub.

Who can blame the world, though?

Here are some snapshots from your favourite Vagabond, which was shot and set largely in Morocco. Otherwise, it'd be no better than your typical Mediacorpse trash.

bwQHfTG.png

lhMzide.png

Pw9QVx5.png

XFcy6tm.png

Cpfs1hE.png

After the 1MDB saga and these

q2-10.jpg

sjpmleeselfie151113e_2x.jpg

who can blame them?

stinkiepore has now gone to the dogs.

Stinkiepore is now CECApore

Stinkie girls will be fucked by CECA ah nehs

Stinkie guniang NSF will die in peacetime to protect these CECA virus.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Run out of arguments, I see.

Nvm.

Here is an interesting factoid.

Stinkiepore, thanks in no small part to eunuch ah loong, is now known as money laundering hub.

Who can blame the world, though?

Here are some snapshots from your favourite Vagabond, which was shot and set largely in Morocco. Otherwise, it'd be no better than your typical Mediacorpse trash.

bwQHfTG.png

lhMzide.png

Pw9QVx5.png

XFcy6tm.png

Cpfs1hE.png

After the 1MDB saga and these

q2-10.jpg

sjpmleeselfie151113e_2x.jpg

who can blame them?

stinkiepore has now gone to the dogs.

Stinkiepore is now CECApore

Stinkie girls will be fucked by CECA ah nehs

Stinkie guniang NSF will die in peacetime to protect these CECA virus.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Fuck you lah watch the show. Shot largely in Morocco my ass lah.

Anyway what's your problem? I recommend vagabond because I think the story and script is good. What's wrong with that?

I stand by what I said that this series has a good storyline and it does not rely on the location to make it good. It helps of course but you can have a lousy script and go to the best locations and still be crap.

You obviously haven't watched Vagabond at all.

What's your problem? Having a bad day?

Go watch your Malay dramas lah.

If you dont like Vagabond then say why. Calling people names for no reason shows what kind of person you are.

Anyway you are another sinkie loser who cannot be reasoned with whatsoever. So I am going to ignore you and this will be the last time I ever respond to anything you post. You join the likes of you know who you are.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah watch the show. Shot largely in Morocco my ass lah.

Anyway what's your problem? I recommend vagabond because I think the story and script is good. What's wrong with that?

I stand by what I said that this series has a good storyline and it does not rely on the location to make it good. It helps of course but you can have a lousy script and go to the best locations and still be crap.

You obviously haven't watched Vagabond at all.

What's your problem? Having a bad day?

Go watch your Malay dramas lah.

If you dont like Vagabond then say why. Calling people names for no reason shows what kind of person you are.

Anyway you are another sinkie loser who cannot be reasoned with whatsoever. So I am going to ignore you and this will be the last time I ever respond to anything you post. You join the likes of you know who you are.

STFU chink.

Is the truth too hard to handle?

Now that stinkiepore has been shown to be a money laundering hub in your favourite k-drama?

:roflmao:

Obviously you can't read either.

Everything I mentioned shows that you never watched the drama. at all.

Otherwise, you can't possibly be saying that the drama does not rely on the location, which is Morocco.

Too bad for you that if they shot it in ah neh land, it'd be another mediacorpse snorefest.

:roflmao:

Enjoy the show. Plenty of Koreans love visiting and living in Malaysia by the way. Of course, do many Muslims from around the world. And so do many Japanese. As do many Ang Mohs.

And of course, so do many citizens of ASEAN. Africa. Only Latin America, too far as it is, may have been left untouched.

By the way, Viki was founded in stinkiepore.

But apparently, Ah Loong's skulduggery unscrupulous methods caught up with him. The founders would much rather move to yankistan than peasant stinkieland with its @rsebackwards primitive pork trotter munching slit eyed baboons and smelly ceca ah nehs enjoying their veggggggeeee fare and stinking up the place with their odour.

Now, apparently it parades itself as another of those "American" companies, when the founders were FT.