• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kopiuncle - Saint or Devil ?

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HELP!!! I am bleeding profusely and I need bloodless transfusion...Really enjoying every moment of this bloodless forum:smile:

From what i see, the forum host Leong can supply the correct type of blood in the correct amount for a fee of about $20.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wish to refer to the post I started here and I do not wish to divert. My point being

(1) why am I being zapped for posting an appreciation to the forum host?
(2) why is this zapper such a coward don't dare to leave his name?
(3) why is this person who advocates non-vulgarity using vulgarity on me?

My point is to expose cowardice and hypocrisy of this person.

Now I wish to talk about the gay-dog-fuck-gay-dog photo that I posted. First of all I am being upfront and direct, I did not hide behind some system making myself invisible taking potshots. Yes I posted it openly with my nick for everyone to see to express myself on the situation at hand. If anyone is unhappy be a gentleman take me on there and then.

Kopi guy your reply to me was a big diversion for people to pity you again? No no no no what you did is too snaky and everyone had already seen through you who you are and what you're made of.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leetahbar is the most chronic liar and bullshit spreader in the forum. What he done to ramseth is pure personal vengeance. You know y? Because ramseth play him out once. He cursed ramseth family no descendents before. He is dat vicious

what do you expect from leetahbar? his forte - pretending to be the victim, pretending to be so compassionate - look at the ramseth thread title and see through his hypocrisy.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle has a condition known as antisocial personality disorder. You feel sorry? You must be a fool. From day one he has been a confidence trickster a liar a braggart and an emotional manipulator.

What has happened to you? You were not like this three years ago. What the hell changed?

Correct lor. Sometimes I read Kopiuncle's posts of apologies I also feel sorry for him. But I must accept that sometimes words can hurt people more than the fist. So, I will always come to the defense of the underdog. That's me. I believe you do that pretty much too. :o

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is zap? Why everyone is talking about this?
Now you know what is zapped.
B99D8F09-7E0E-485A-AE93-73673C64244E-148-00000078E27C253A.jpg

System even kam sia limpeh for zapping.
3DC35F46-4AF2-4BD5-8E5C-2222EA467A71-148-00000078E97AD181.jpg

SoberDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know what is zapped.
B99D8F09-7E0E-485A-AE93-73673C64244E-148-00000078E27C253A.jpg

System even kam sia limpeh for zapping.
3DC35F46-4AF2-4BD5-8E5C-2222EA467A71-148-00000078E97AD181.jpg

What did I do to offend you that you have to do this to me? I am so surprise that you can so sensitive and take pleasure in deducting points from others for fun? This is incredible!!!!

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did I do to offend you that you have to do this to me? I am so surprise that you can so sensitive and take pleasure in deducting points from others for fun? This is incredible!!!!

Many others did to me too but not him.My ass very pain now.