• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kopiuncle - Saint or Devil ?

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
HELLO PEOPLE, STOP!!!

It's getting out of control. Blood will be shed if there's no further restraint on loose emotions.

Ohmmm.....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I sincerely and honestly apologize to Joe for inadvertently zapping him. Thank you.

apologise your lan jiao!!!

Once expose start to say sorry, when didn't get exposed continue your sinkie shit ass way.. totally hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Once expose start to say sorry, when didn't get exposed continue your sinkie shit ass way.. totally hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have put you on my ignore list. but because i want to defend my honour , i will take you on. obviously you too did not read my reply to Mr Joe and of course you did not see the two dogs fucking each other. You chose to ignore these two.

Okay I apologise to Mr Joe out of respect and also out of goodwill if I've inadvertently hurt him.

What is your business here? You told me to fuck off many times. Your sudden intrusion into this discussion is a display of your utter ignorance and stupidity. You are another dead stone brain. Now we have the Sixth Filthy Apostle....

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have put you on my ignore list. but because i want to defend my honour , i will take you on. obviously you too did not read my reply to Mr Joe and of course you did not see the two dogs fucking each other. You chose to ignore these two.

Okay I apologise to Mr Joe out of respect and also out of goodwill if I've inadvertently hurt him.

What is your business here? You told me to fuck off many times. Your sudden intrusion into this discussion is a display of your utter ignorance and stupidity. You are another dead stone brain. Now we have the Sixth Filthy Apostle....

KOPI. You have no authority here to judge or counsel members here!
Members here don't need your approval!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

there is no need to use vulgar words here. all your vegetarian diet go to waste....remember vulgarities are like toxins. they can cause cancer.