• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopiuncle and his Clones...Anymore? Did I Miss out anyone?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Year of the Wooden Horse will bring plenty of horse shit to the following cyberbullies...and horseshitters...

1.Jw5 > intellectual giant with a big faulty blain> international clone hunter turned screwballed<
2.Thugsin> the biggest thai thug, hooligan, gangster and mop head>
3.Joetys > a gentleman turned diabolical > greatly influenced by the thai bugs>
4.IHP > needless the most KNNBPCB master of vulgarities and obscenities<
5.Eastjossstickslickwhitecandlewax >utterly stupid with utterly idiotic diarrhoea<
6.BKT > the most stupid pighead with the most foul and idiotic dialogue <
7.Ah Meng > of course the most cunning monkeying moron here<
8.Donor >>>> biggest coward>>>>yet to post something sensible>>> just fuck people for fucking sake!!!
9.Cufflinks>>> another no balls and no testicles back stabber >>> fuck people with no feelings like fucking the wall!!!
10.Lordkrishna >>> another fucking lord >>>the demone and the devil who claimed to be Lordkrisha>>>karma is heavy!!!
11. chonburifc >>> retarded, blind, twisted and big empty mouth with an empty blains >>> big time bully <<
12 wikiphile >>> the champion of curses, expletives and cantonese vulgarities<<<
13. teamdrifter >>> failre to recruit Kopi made him a demon, a devil and a zapper! imperial coward!!!
14. angbin >>>> anothe lanliau bin !!! >>> only back stab people out of hate not out of substance!!! cbyebin!!!
15.ilovesinkapore ....>>>no guts to us his own name >>> trying to sabo people>>> utterly damned stupid!!!
16.Cockyeye1918...>>> another pig head following BKT like a dead shadow<<<
17.cheesecake ..>>> nothing but cheese bawah, dung atas<<

and last but not least

MBSSLSUTS AND ALL HIS HENCHMEN
Now all together!!! H U A T !!!!!!!!!!! H O R S E S H I T TO ALL OF THESE CYBERBULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do u have so many enemies...i wonder :biggrin:

The Year of the Wooden Horse will bring plenty of horse shit to the following cyberbullies...and horseshitters...

1.Jw5 > intellectual giant with a big faulty blain> international clone hunter turned screwballed<
2.Thugsin> the biggest thai thug, hooligan, gangster and mop head>
3.Joetys > a gentleman turned diabolical > greatly influenced by the thai bugs>
4.IHP > needless the most KNNBPCB master of vulgarities and obscenities<
5.Eastjossstickslickwhitecandlewax >utterly stupid with utterly idiotic diarrhoea<
6.BKT > the most stupid pighead with the most foul and idiotic dialogue <
7.Ah Meng > of course the most cunning monkeying moron here<
8.Donor >>>> biggest coward>>>>yet to post something sensible>>> just fuck people for fucking sake!!!
9.Cufflinks>>> another no balls and no testicles back stabber >>> fuck people with no feelings like fucking the wall!!!
10.Lordkrishna >>> another fucking lord >>>the demone and the devil who claimed to be Lordkrisha>>>karma is heavy!!!
11. chonburifc >>> retarded, blind, twisted and big empty mouth with an empty blains >>> big time bully <<
12 wikiphile >>> the champion of curses, expletives and cantonese vulgarities<<<
13. teamdrifter >>> failre to recruit Kopi made him a demon, a devil and a zapper! imperial coward!!!
14. angbin >>>> anothe lanliau bin !!! >>> only back stab people out of hate not out of substance!!! cbyebin!!!
15.ilovesinkapore ....>>>no guts to us his own name >>> trying to sabo people>>> utterly damned stupid!!!
16.Cockyeye1918...>>> another pig head following BKT like a dead shadow<<<
17.cheesecake ..>>> nothing but cheese bawah, dung atas<<
18.masturbator...>>>> just repeat your daily serial masturbation like the I H P >>>>

I don't make enemies, they made enemies out of me..........i am just an ordinary singaporean with an ordinary home and with an ordinary salary living an ordinary life writing an ordinary post......ask them please....:*:

and last but not least

MBSSLSUTS AND ALL HIS HENCHMEN
Now all together!!! H U A T !!!!!!!!!!! H O R S E S H I T TO ALL OF THESE CYBERBULLIES!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horrible accident - head and body are 5metres apart

kopiuncle n clones will suffer same fate if it sends out another zap