• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopiuncle and his Clones...Anymore? Did I Miss out anyone?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
None at all. My shifty shitty shitfu is taking advantage of other peoples' misery as usual. Right now he is shacking up and screwing Alvin Tan after his breakup with Ms Lee.
My shitty shitfu sure knows how to get the best out of every situation.

which clone is Kopisai using today huh? :*:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
None at all. My shifty shitty shitfu is taking advantage of other peoples' misery as usual. Right now he is shacking up and screwing Alvin Tan after his breakup with Ms Lee.

that kopisai is probably plotting revenge tactics.....hahahaha :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hah?!!!

I thot kopisai head in some public toilet bowl below water line.
You mean he busi checking perinium and busier rimming rimming?

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too long ago, kopisai inserted a large cucumber into his anus, as it is his habit to do so. Unfortunately, the cucumber got stuck. Resultantly, forceps was shoved into his kar chng at the A&E of a local hospital to try to salvage the embarrassing accident.

Unfortunately for the doctor-in-charge, kopisai insisted that the forceps remain in his anus for a while. kopisai reasoned that the cold metal of the forceps was a welcomed pleasure for his stimulation-starved anus. kopisai later on offered to pay the doctor if the kind physician could simulate ass-fucking by shoving the forceps in-and-out of kopisai's kar chng.

When the doctor agreed, lionheart, length, theblackhole, Extremist, and others all queued up outside the A&E room, waiting for their turns.